1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bing Vampire Commercial

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Unhid, Jan 20, 2010.

Has anyone seen the Bing commercial where the chick is looking for a place to eat in the yellow pages and her vampire "bf" tells her to use Bing then says lets stay in and eat? If you've seen it you'll just know if jnot try . Who came up with that and WTF!!!

if not you can see it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWV6iklM_HQ

Unhid, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  2. hydseo

hydseo Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't know why they created this commericals , but it is little bit funny

Good luck :)

hydseo, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  3. diggathedog

diggathedog Peon

Best Answers:
    Would that be because Bing was incapable of providing an adequate result? :)

diggathedog, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  4. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just saw it. Not sure what it has to do with a SE but it seems like Bing is running a few ads right now to get more traffic or something.

Lex350, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  5. diggathedog

diggathedog Peon

Best Answers:
    FM! No, is this just some "let's make something and make it go viral!" like the super-successful and amazingly pertinent Seinfeld ads? The rebranding strategy of MS as "we're so zanily geeky cool, we don't even need to make our advertizing ABOUT anything! Just pick a thing that's 'hip' ... hmmm ... vampires ... there's a movie and some TV stuff about that, right?" :)

It makes me giggle just to think of the marketing execs sitting around a boardroom table and actually agreeing that that was a good idea. How removed from reality can you get .... !? (and please don't make me have to eat my words if this actually works as a strategy ....)

diggathedog, Jan 22, 2010 IP