1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BING Search Engine

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by BusinessMinded08, Jul 17, 2009.

So I've seen everyone posting about BING search engine and how good it is and this and that, but the thing I want to know is if BING is a little too early in its stages to use in terms of PPC marketing.

I'm eyeing it and it seems promising.

The only other issue I see...

You can have UP TO 100 keywords!

Of course they want to provide the most relevant content to a keyword (check their commercials) but damn... only 100!

BusinessMinded08, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  2. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    Only 100 kewords?

100 is quite a lot. You wouldn't even get near to a 100 unless your spamming ur keywords...

Yes Bing is new, but hey, atleast its better than cuil. So you should start considering about it. I'm already getting good traffic from it (obviously not more than google :p)

campolar, Aug 21, 2009 IP
  3. rkweb1

rkweb1 Peon

Best Answers:
    With the way PPC marketing has changed in last few years 100 is a lot of keywords to start.

I am assuming it has same concepts of grouping them like Adwords and 100 is limit per group.

That's more than enough to start making some money in my opinion.

rkweb1, Aug 27, 2009 IP