1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bing question please reply?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Aslam.seo, Jan 12, 2010.

Dear members,

I am from Pakistan , I have one issue here when I search in BING for a specific keyword my company website appear on 139 postion on BING, and When I remotly access my company office server in American state New Jersy my company website appear on 5th position on BING for the same keyword, is it is due to DATA CENTERS, and please also tell me is there is any tool that tell us total suggest us keywords by Bing as like Google adword tool, thanks in Advance.

Aslam.seo, Jan 12, 2010 IP
    new likes this.
  2. Radz

Radz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Simple, your Company's site Ranks#5 in America, & #139 in Pakistan.

Radz, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  3. Ade Vitan

Ade Vitan Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I've encountered the same issue and my colleagues went all the way to contacting Bing. And their answer was exactly what you suspected: faulty data centers. However, using certain SEO Software tools with localized search engines and a keyword research tool would allow you to get some keyword suggestions. Here we're using the Advanced Web Ranking tool that does just that.
    If you decide to track these keywords to see how you rank, you'll face the same Bing issue over again, and any tool out there needs to access Bing data to get you your rankings. And since there's this persisting issue with their data centers, you'll get incorrect rankings.
    I've received a reply from Bing, they know of the issue but they haven't fixed it yet, and it's quite a large issue, I've had bad rankings for UK, Norway and even USA websites, so it's not a local issue.
    I do hope they will solve it soon!

Ade Vitan, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  4. ChrisDouthit

ChrisDouthit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many factors involved in the search result page. One of those is location. Your search in one location is likely different in another location. Search engines also understand when people want local services. For example if you type in carpet cleaning you will get different results for New York verses San Francisco. It is clear to Bing or any other search that someone wanting to clean their carpets in San Francisco is not going to hire someone from New York to do the job so the proper results will be given.

ChrisDouthit, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  5. Afrasiab

Afrasiab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it depend upon the site different things like one thing in it is search trend in specific area or country, for which search engines pick results different from the results shown in some specific area. Also it depend the data center, which show different results for Pakistan as compare to U.S.A. So it make confusion what exactly the point is that effect ranking in some specific area.

Afrasiab, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First, What is your target location for your keyword? I think its Pakistan (correct me if I'm wrong) when it comes to search query search engine provides different ranking issue due to different location so better decide what is your target location for your company website keyword.

KylieSweet, Jan 9, 2014 IP