1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bing is growing

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Emanuel3333, Sep 27, 2017.

So guys i'v read somewhere that Bing is getting more and more popular,can we confirm this??.
    SEMrush

Emanuel3333, Sep 27, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. WebDeveloperSahil

WebDeveloperSahil Active Member

Best Answers:
    No. I don't think so. Google is still the king and still people visit google.com just to check if internet is working or not. I only use bing when I need to download google chrome on new installed windows ( Because they force us to use EDGE, where they have bing as home page. So probably sale of Microsoft Windows is getting increased.).

WebDeveloperSahil, Sep 27, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Look at your site stats. Are you getting more or less traffic from them than you did at this time last year. Not as a percentage, but as a total count.

I've yet to meet anyone who prefers it but I'm sure they're out there.

sarahk, Sep 27, 2017 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Back in 2008 I met someone who was 100% pro Y! search engine. I won't be surprised if he's 100% pro b today. He had some moral dilemma with the big g.

qwikad.com, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  5. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Where ... ?

Blogmaster, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  6. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Satya Nadella as we all know CEO of MS Corp. need to focus on Bing, if wish to Grow It.

At Reuters newsmaker event in New York Satya Nadella said "Bing, will focus on expanding in the PC search market".

"Bing, the 2nd largest search engine in the US, was the default engine for Siri since 2013"

Lets See what is the future of the Bing!

Arun Kumar Soni, Oct 6, 2017 IP
  7. kellyrose

kellyrose Member

Best Answers:
    Bing and Yahoo both alliance is good, most of the traffic results displays same in both search engines but they are lagging behind Google. Google is growing much faster compare to any other search engines in the market. But those who got frustration with Google's commercials stunts will surely prefer to search from alternatives. So most of the intelligent individuals are using Bing and yahoo only in order to hide their search history because Google will sell your data with it's partners.

kellyrose, Oct 10, 2017 IP
  8. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bing is still competitive and doesn't stop to improve its features in their search results and more interesting is the great image that is giving a positive aura to the users to use Bing as their companion.

KylieSweet, Oct 10, 2017 IP