1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bing and Clickbank

Discussion in 'Bing' started by sirjorgeofculver, Dec 27, 2014.

I've been experimenting with Bing ads, and so far I haven't seen a whole lot of push in terms of sales with clickbank. However, I did get a serious adsense kick from the traffic. Right now I'm only bidding $0.05 on any keywords I find, and have only spent $1.90 in clicks. It's light years behind Adwords in terms of traffic generation for my niche, but it's interesting to see that it kicked into gear for Adsense.

Anyone else getting similar results? Low click through/sales but high Adsense earnings?

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 27, 2014 IP
  2. ardge25

ardge25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's now a clickbank training platform for new marketers and also existing marketers to grow there knowledge the program was created by clickbank to help all affiliates to make sales i joined about two months ago and i must say it's pretty cool iv'e written a review about it feel free to have a read: http://www.adamrance.com/is-clickbank-legit-is-clickbank-scam-clickbank-university-review/ hope this helps and provides everyone with all the information tools etc in which will help you to achieve your goals and succeed..

ardge25, Jan 3, 2015 IP
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What niche are you in? I've actually found that Facebook Ads works well with clickbank/opt-in type stuff. Also, what are you paying per click for the Adwords keywords which were doing so good?

FPForum, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  4. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bidding also matters while using bings, to get more sales you have to optimize your bidding amount.

Mr victor, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  5. Cool1Dude

Cool1Dude Member

Best Answers:
    I have great success with clickbank and bing ads. Bing traffic is high quality and cheap if you know what doing, for the moment I do direct linking only.

Cool1Dude, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  6. Sector7

Sector7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google has 70 % traffic bing has like 30 % its has less traffic which makes it little cpc little as well! the opt-in is good though with bing! from 80 clicks i get 20 opt ins not bad

Sector7, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  7. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Selling clickbank art ebooks.

sirjorgeofculver, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  8. Lokki08

Lokki08 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Using Facebook is good way to get traffic. However in order to get most of Facebook paid traffic it's highly recommended using Desktop and Mobile News Feed options to advertise your website. Why? Because they work best. So by using such method you actually need a Facebook Page first because it is used to represent your business/website. Hope this helps :)

Lokki08, May 16, 2015 IP
  9. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thing to understand about advertising on facebook is your not in a buyers mindset at this point. Think about it! People are on facebook to be entertained not sold to.

When your watching your favorite tv show do you enjoy it when the commercials come on?
    Social media is no different!

It is a great place though where you can get leads and then work on converting those leads at a later time.

Even when people click on your ads they are still not as targeted as if you got the traffic from Bing or google.

EPol83, May 16, 2015 IP
  10. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, nope. I disagree with Facebook advertising. I blew $150 on different campaigns, and nothing! Everyone seems to have their own ideas on what works. I'm going to say that FB may have been good once, but now? No way.

sirjorgeofculver, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  11. Gyan027

Gyan027 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    should i use direct linking or a landing page to promote clickbank product on bing?

Gyan027, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  12. RussV

RussV Member

Best Answers:
    landing page and try to capture their emails
    with direct linking you may get some sales, but money is leaking through your fingers.

RussV, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  13. Gyan027

Gyan027 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    okay...but i guess, for Indian user's bing provide coupon worth only Rs1000 i.e. USD 16...is this sufficient to start??
    what is best strategy ?

Gyan027, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  14. RussV

RussV Member

Best Answers:
    You can buy $100 coupon for a new account. You don't have to be US citizen in order to use it.

RussV, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  15. anagaa

anagaa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    anyone needs Bing/Facebook/Adwords Coupons
    contact me on skype: anagaaserv

anagaa, Jul 12, 2015 IP