1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bing AI (Sydney)

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Mattabra, Feb 21, 2023.

Any thoughts on the new Microsoft Bing AI?

Anyone got access to the beta?

Mattabra, Feb 21, 2023 IP
  2. fortingwild

fortingwild Peon

Best Answers:
    Not great IMHO..

So many articles about it performing badly right now. Doesn't mean it won't be better in the future though!

https://searchwith.ai/blog/disappointed-in-bing-ai/
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2023/02/16/microsoft-bing-ai-chatbot-sydney/

Etc. etc.

fortingwild, Feb 22, 2023 IP
  3. raksmart-hosting

raksmart-hosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Microsoft has been working on enhancing its Bing search engine with new AI capabilities. The goal is to make Bing more intelligent and personalized, delivering more relevant and helpful search results to users.

While I don't have access to the beta version of the new Bing AI, Microsoft has shared some details about the improvements they are making. The new Bing AI will use natural language processing (NLP) to better understand the meaning behind search queries and deliver more accurate results. It will also use machine learning to personalize search results based on user behavior and preferences.

In addition, Microsoft is integrating Bing with its other AI services, such as Microsoft 365 and Power Apps, to offer more comprehensive and integrated search experiences. For example, users will be able to search for information from within their Microsoft Teams chat conversations or find data in Excel spreadsheets using natural language queries.

Overall, the new Bing AI looks promising and could offer some exciting new features and capabilities. It will be interesting to see how these improvements are received by users and how they compare to other search engines.

raksmart-hosting, Feb 23, 2023 IP
  4. Mattabra

Mattabra Peon

Best Answers:
    I just got access to the beta! Ill try to give some insights after testing it a bit...

Btw Microsoft just gave a preview on how they will provide data from Bing Chats in their Bing Webmaster Tools: https://twitter.com/search_with_ai/status/1630707499685871617?s=20

Mattabra, Feb 28, 2023 IP
  5. raksmart-hosting

raksmart-hosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Microsoft has announced that they are launching a new version of Bing that uses artificial intelligence to deliver more personalized and relevant search results. The new Bing AI promises to use deep learning techniques to better understand natural language queries and provide more accurate results.

Some of the key features of the new Bing AI include intelligent answers, conversational search capabilities, and improved visual search capabilities. Microsoft has also stated that the new Bing AI will prioritize privacy and transparency, with clear explanations of how search results are generated.

While the beta version of Bing AI is not yet widely available, it will be interesting to see how it performs and how it compares to other search engines that also use AI technology, such as Google. The use of AI in search engines has the potential to improve search accuracy and efficiency, and it will be exciting to see how this technology continues to evolve and improve over time.

raksmart-hosting, Feb 28, 2023 IP
  6. McAlexis

McAlexis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Yesterday I got access to Chat Bing. Well, it helps refine the search. But I can't say that I'm very impressed. So I'm looking forward to Google Bard to see if it's useful.

McAlexis, Apr 7, 2023 IP