1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bin Laden Warns of New Attacks, Offers a truce

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Henny, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    Your definition of thoughtful or "theirs" Sagewing? ;) :)

Lever, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  2. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes Michael Moore did make it popular and who was someone that I respected until I seen him in Syracuse where he started making stupid comments and calling himself Irish in the same sentence, but that’s off topic and a different discussion for a different day.

Its popular belief that specific key people knew these attacks were going to happen and that it would give America a ‘good excuse’ to invade the middle east, bring western democracy so these pipe-lines could be constructed – something the UN would have never allowed to happen before 9/11. Again these are theories, not of my own, but what is popular across the web and with Mickey Moore.

Isn’t it strange though that all this started happening when Bush came into power and why not when Clinton was in power? Did Clinton have better relations internationally? I think so. I do think though that Bush is finishing the job his father couldn’t, I think M Moore said this too.

The main reason why the pipe-lines were not constructed was due to the instability of the countries in the middle east, not only was it too dangerous for the oil contractors but it didn’t make economic sense.

cormac, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  3. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_bombing

You see, if it isn't all over the main stream media for days on end people ignore it , even when it's fact. :rolleyes:

yo-yo, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  4. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Yo-yo wrote:
    This i didn't know...are there more sources for this accept Wikipedia?

This i heard about and have seen documentaries of...his name was John i believe, don't recall his last name but i did found it odd that this guy was being so much ignored and being obstructed while he was so dedicated.

I always wrote it a off as an power struggle since a lot of people want to feel important especially in those kind of branches therefor i find this info about proof of the FBI being involved with the First Bombing very interesting.

And very disturbing to say the least.

Edz, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  5. Sagewing

Sagewing Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but what then was the connection between the pipeline and 9/11? Are you saying that the 9/11 bombings were allowed by the US so that the pipeline project could move forward? That seems a bit outlandish given the dramatic nature of the attacks, but people continue to take that position.

Also, Clinton was known to send an occasional missle at an Al Queda target, too.

Sagewing, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  6. Sagewing

Sagewing Peon

Best Answers:
    If you search around you'll find lots of information about Edam Salem. There is MUCH MUCH more to that story than is revealed in the Wiki. It's actually a bit of a mystery because of teh motives of all the different players (Salem, FBI, many laywers such as Ron Kuby & William Kuntsler) it's hard to actually determine what happened.

One thing is for sure - that Wikipedia entry is too short to really give the whole story.

7. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Bwahahaha, you will believe anything! :rolleyes:

Henny, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  8. Crazy_Zap

Crazy_Zap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you guys seriously trying to tie a single event or catalyst to 9/11 as the sole cause?

Crazy_Zap, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  9. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Sagewing wrote:
    Would it be so outlandish if the part quoted below is true?

I really never heard of the pipe-line story and this gives me a better picture from what i had before about the whole situation, i am not at this point fully convinced of the FBI totally being aware of the bombing but if they where it's very suspicious to say the least.

How could one ''A law enforcement'' take such chances? A agency with good intentions to protect would not handle this in this way as has been alledged.

Edz, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  10. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    There is more then meets the eye, i agree with that, it always will but what if it was true? What if the Feds truly new everything from beginning to the end of the bombing?

This is really disturbing.

Edz, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  11. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    Me personally saying that? No not a chance, I don’t have evidence to back that up.

There is however plenty of places on the web that would point out this connection but we all know anyone can make something up, place it onto html and upload it to the web.

Well as for Clinton, I don’t know much about his policy as he was only really hitting the headlines in Europe for his dirty excursions with Monica – which I must add “go on my son”.

Edz - the pipeline is a really big thing but goes unheard off most of the time. Problem is the world is runnning short of oil and fast and new solutions are needed, one being the pipeline running via the middle east. Sure this is the true reason behind Iraq, Saddam wasnt a threat at all - he was just a nutjob with plenty of oil and no WMD :(

cormac, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  12. Sagewing

Sagewing Peon

Best Answers:
    Read up about the pipeline story, too. You'll probably find that the chronology and participants in the pipeline matter doesn't link it to 9/11 very well.

It is disturbing to imagine that the Fed knew about the whole thing, but it just doesn't seem to make sense.

13. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah man , how can the feds let it go through with real explosions? If they knew the persons involved where there on the scene with a van rigged to detonate (at least they thought it would) wouldn't this be enough to put them behind bars for life?

Surely it would. So therefor i agree it doesn't make sense.

It's really hard to believe the Fbs where involved and let it happen on purpose.

I think i will do some reading on this pipeline story...any links for this?

Edz, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  14. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    Your right it doesnt link very well because they are very small pieces of a massive jigsaw puzzle - even though over 3,000 people lost their lives that day.

I too find it difficult to believe that the Feds had knowledge but there are just so many questions marks regarding the events of 9/11.

I would still want to know why Bin Laden done all this and I find it hard to believe its because he is simply a nut job.

cormac, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  15. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    cormac, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  16. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    From what i know and read it is that Koeweit refused his help (from Bin laden) to defend and fight against Saddam when he invaded and that U.S. forces where based on ''holy'' land and therefor resenting the U.S. for being present in Islam country and being favored to wage war against Saddam. And then he started bombing that navy ship U.S. Cole and then Ambassys in Africa.

And finally The Towers.
    All out of resentment.

This is my assumption at this point.

Thanks Turfsniffer for the links :cool:

Edz, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  17. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    cormac, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  18. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    You know why I think bin laden did 911, because of american troops(infidels) in the holy lands of Saudi Arabia , and US support of Isreal, and "crusaders" threating middle east wealth.

You know why I think that , because thats what he said when he declared war on the United States

ferret77, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  19. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    ferret77 thanks for that - I have never seen that before and man what a frightening statement.

cormac, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  20. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    I've read through the interview with Bin and see below quoted parts

Talk about contradiction? He's really out of his mind saying terrorizing innocent people is objectionable and unjust.

There where approx 3000 civilians in the Towers and innocent :mad: and where not of any Goverment body responsible for taking any wealth or attacking their religion.

Man, i really get pissed of when reading these kind of things.

Edz, Jan 19, 2006 IP