1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bin Laden Warns of New Attacks, Offers a truce

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Henny, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Sagewing

Sagewing Peon

Best Answers:
    turf - you keep criticizing other's opinions and mentioning 'your country'. i see you listed as being in new york. what is YOUR nationality, then? also, if you find everyone else to be so uninformed, maybe you can share with us your specfic feelings on all of this. evidently you have all the info :D

Sagewing, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  2. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Sagewing wrote:
    I am not aware of other incidents of discussion but in this case critisizing the statements of KernelKlink was very much so justified.

Clearly KernelKlink is missing some basic information by making the statements he has been making.

Edz, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  3. Sagewing

Sagewing Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not supporting KernelKlink, or even addressing his remarks. I am just curious as to turf's position and nationality, as I said.

4. Crazy_Zap

Crazy_Zap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Klink's attitude is a perfect example of what causes frustrated individuals like Bin Laden to commit these horrific acts in the first place. They are both nutjobs. They are two sides of the same coin. The main difference between Bin Laden and Klink is that Bin Laden had the money and the will to carry out his desires. Klink never will.
    Thankfully, most of the people with Klinks kind of mind also have Klinks kind of bank account.

Crazy_Zap, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  5. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Sagewing wrote:
    Ok ,you say you are not supporting him and i believe you for saying this...i just had this assumption since you took some sort of stance against the truth in Turfsniffers comments.

Just out of curiousity since i can not be talking for Turfsniffer...what do you mean with ''position'' and what has Nationality has to do with it? Regarding the statements to KernelKlink?

Edz, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  6. Sagewing

Sagewing Peon

Best Answers:
    To clarify: I noticed that turf used the phrase 'your country' when responding to others, but she had a US location listed. So, I was curious about her nationality. Also, she made a few references to people not understanding history - but then she didn't say what her interpretation of history was or provide any insight.

So, I thought I'd ask. That's all :)

position = an opinion on a subject

klink's comments = not worthy of response. they seemed a bit childish and reactionary and that's not good for discussion purposes. so I ignored them.

7. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, i guess she ment with ''your'' country the same country as she lives in namely probably the U.S. since as you said and as stated in her location New York :) .

I can see the room for error misunderstanding this ;) It's just a figure of speech i guess.

Edz, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  8. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    My ears are burning.

Sagewing I am from Northern Ireland but living in New York but as Edz said what is nationality got to do with it?

Just a little background here on why I feel I need to respond to those 'Anti-Muslim' comments.

Before I came to the States I had always thought all Americans were Pro War because of people like KernelKlink who were uneducated and racist and making stupid comments on the internet.

I was proven wrong by the people I work with who are in fact highly educated and disagree with the war and wouldn’t dare in a million years to make racist comments like Kernel.

KernelKlink comments give Americans a bad name across the globe when really a person like this should keep their opinions to their self. When I say a person like him I mean someone who has hate towards another race but yet is a coward to go and defend ones country. :rolleyes:

Also I would be sure that some of our member friends on this board are probably Muslim and would be offended by his comments, I know I would be.

Just wondering, why do people think I’m female? :confused:

cormac, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  9. allthewhile

allthewhile Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank God Bin Laden is fighting back.

allthewhile, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  10. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    shouldnt that be, thank Jihad :rolleyes:

cormac, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  11. Sagewing

Sagewing Peon

Best Answers:
    turf - Thanks for your reply. Earlier in this thread, you put forth the following questions:

Do you actually know all the facts behind 9/11 and why it happened?
    Do you know why Iraq was attacked?
    Do you know about Iran?
    Do you know about Israel?
    Do you know about Saudi Arabia?

But, it's hard to understand your specific meaning with these references. There are so many opinions about all of these issues. So, I am curious how you would answer the first question, which is probably the best event to symbolize the entire dynamic currently playing out in US-World relations.

12. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:

I hope your kidding. If not you need to go sign up with the insurgency (BS LABEL THEY GAVE TO TERRORISTS FROM IRAN) in iraq so my cousin can put a cap in your stupid azz.:mad:

Henny, Jan 19, 2006 IP
    ZuraX likes this.
  13. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    If Bin Laden's offering a truce for the rebuilding of Iraq & Afghanistan then why do you think he's biding his time? Is there laundered money that's doing well in the US stock market right now? It'd be a shame to damage his income with an attack now, right? Do you think he has shares in Haliburton?

Lever, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  14. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Turfsniffer wrote:
    LOL :D Sorry for that, i got confused with Sagewing's post and i assumed you where female since i didn't recall any other posts that would indicate you are male.

Edz, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  15. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    Man why do I back myself into these corners? :(

I think I need to walk carefully in my words for a number of reasons such as not to insult anyone, too many conspiracy theories and also how much can we actually say before getting busted by the feds :confused:

Nobody, as in the public, knows the true events that caused 9/11 but my personal belief is that it’s all connected with the proposed oil line running via Afghanistan. A proposal that was cancelled by Unocal until an internationally recognized government was in place in Afghanistan, democratic?

Again I must stress there is a lot of cloud surrounding the facts of 9/11 and I for one don’t believe that some nutcase sitting in a mountain has just simply decided to attack the States for a second time because he just doesn’t like Americans.

cormac, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  16. KernelXP

KernelXP Guest

Best Answers:
    Bin Laden and Terrorists always seems to make statements when George Bush's rating is low.

KernelXP, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  17. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    So... the terrorists kept a low profile when GWB's ratings were high? Was there any terrorist activity in the period 1948-2001? :rolleyes: And do you have any evidence equating to their activity/non-activity since GWB's election? Did it all go quiet when he was "elected" to "power"?

Lever, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  18. Sagewing

Sagewing Peon

Best Answers:
    I have heard this idea before, and it was made very popular by Michael Moore during the Farenheit 9/11 days. I don't exactly understand the dynamic though - how does the cancellation of the pipeline result in the events of 9-11?

PS: I am trying my best to ignore some of the less 'thoughtful' remarks on this thread. Hopefully an actual discussion can still occur :D

19. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are aware that it is a PROVEN FACT the FBI had the first WTC bomb made, gave it to the "terrorists" and knowling let them set it off? It would have destroyed the building (most likely) if they had parked it where they were supposed to. The FBI informant involved actaully taped his conversations with the head of the FBI who let it happen.

I suppose you all think this is just a coinsidence?

How about the FACT that the head of the FBI quit his job when Bush wouldn't let him go after the Bin Laden family , and he started his new job - security at WTC on SEPTEMBER 11 where he was murdered.

Just another coinsidence right? :rolleyes:

yo-yo, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  20. Sagewing

Sagewing Peon

Best Answers:
    I was not aware of this. Where/how is this proven?