1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Biggest Problem For Affiliate Marketers - Your Opinion

Discussion in 'Google' started by Shahzad Ahmed, Jan 30, 2013.

I thought about it in deep and came to know that there are numerous problems for affiliate marketers in achieving the targeted goals. Which problem you think is the No.1 problem in your opinion? I figure out some of them as follows:

• Selecting the most profitable product/niche for which can deliver profits from day of start.
    • Getting the most suitable and worthwhile traffic
    • Writing, the content and articles to promote links and products
    • Program managers always keep on changing terms of the program.
    • Quality Link building

If you have some other problems, please mentioned them or rank from the above. I personally Rank No.1 “Getting the most suitable and worthwhile traffic” as the biggest problem for affiliate marketers.
    Shahzad Ahmed, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  2. TrafficCaptain

TrafficCaptain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also believe that your No.1 Problem is a big things if you want to monetarize your traffic. What we as Affiliate Network noticed are, that sites with good (editorial) content perform very good.
    I strongly advise look for a niche where you beliefe you can become a leader in and focus on it, as you already mentioned.
    So I'd say If you have the right niche and good content, you should automatically generate good traffic
    TrafficCaptain, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  3. Kenny Fabre

Kenny Fabre Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The number one problem for affiliate marketers having a system that they can get leads from, that's always been the problem of marketers, but the best solution to that is creating a solid sales funnel, running some solo ads, blogging, and ppc
    Kenny Fabre, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  4. ian_marshall

ian_marshall Peon

Best Answers:
    ian_marshall, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  5. Shahzad Ahmed

Shahzad Ahmed Member

Best Answers:
    So, for the moment, I got that everyone feels that Traffic is really problem for all affiliate markers.
    Shahzad Ahmed, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  6. ian_marshall

ian_marshall Peon

Best Answers:
    Traffic is a pain as most people suffer from working hard at the start.
    ian_marshall, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  7. signorm68

signorm68 Active Member

Best Answers:
    signorm68, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  8. digitalcreativenetwork

digitalcreativenetwork Member

Best Answers:
    Actually my opinion is something different from you people. May be you will not agree but the biggest problem while embarking upon any affiliate program starts from within our-self. When you start considering something as problem then it will definitely grow bigger and bigger. This is what differentiates a super affiliate attitude and someone who is more willing to quit the field than try harder.

Let me explain a little. Keep reading -

1. Most Profitable affiliate product/ Niche -There is nothing called Most profitable niche. If you have the ability to sell, you can set a mark of turning a low commission affiliate product into a most demanding niche in the affiliate world. Still if you are looking for most profitable product that everyone is running after then go for Health products and hope you know which one to choose... But I am sure that you will find another problem there. You will find stiff competition among affiliate marketers and you will again try to take your step back.
    • Getting the most suitable and worthwhile traffic - Do you really believe that there is somewhere a special spot where we affiliates can get worthwhile traffic?? If you are thinking so, then it is the time to reconsider your strategies again. There are tons of traffic always present everywhere online, you just have to know about the right strategies of funneling them to your site/ blog/ capture page, whatever you have. If you don't know how to catch traffic then you should first read lots of good blog posts available online from the experts and learn from them how to catch traffic. Actually whether you want to make money from blogs or affiliate marketing, you are absolutely nothing without traffic. But you have right strategies, the traffic will automatically get attracted towards you and you don't have to keep haunting for quality traffic.
    • Writing, the content and articles to promote links and products - Yes, online earning is all about writing and that should not be counted in the problem list. Yes, I agree that everyone is not a good writer. In that case you can hire someone within your budget. May be you are thinking that hiring someone for regular blogging is not within your budget, in that case I would like to suggest you that at least get 4 or 5 quality blog post written by hiring a quality writer and learn the effective strategies of using social networking to get quality traffic. After all you can't expect everything doing nothing.
    • Program managers always keep on changing terms of the program - You are probably wrong. If you are facing such problem then probably you have joined some fishy affiliate program. Before joining any affiliate program, it is worth spending good time researching about those sites, merchant activities, payouts, reading reviews from other affiliate who has already marketed for them. Good Affiliate merchants and program managers will not change Terms too often.
    • Quality Link building - Yes, you have to do it. It is like universal truth and you have to learn it if you are serious about making money. But it never means that those who are not good at it will not be able to make money. Yes, you may not be able to become super affiliate but you can earn pretty well or even too much than what you have expected from affiliate marketing.
    There are lots and lots of affiliates who don't even have a blog or website but just they know how to use Social networking to make good sale.

So, if you will start finding out problems, you will get endless list else there is really no problem at all. You just have to work on it.

Hope you will agree that even Soccer or Cricket players also have to practice hard to become popular among their Fans..

Do, let me know if you have any queries, I will be more than happy to reply and share my experiences.
    digitalcreativenetwork, Apr 11, 2013 IP