1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Biggest Launch of The Year: The Scar Secret - Remove Scars Forever! - Pays 75% of $49

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by CBank, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Cbank: Aww, but you'd promised several times I could get a review copy. :( were you just pulling my leg and stalling, all this time?

Fine, I'll go ahead an buy your e-book. Relax, I'll only ask for a refund if I realize it's indeed a rip-off. Either way, I WILL write a detailed and extensive comparative review and post it in a new thread; there many people in these forums wondering just how much of a rip-off Scar Secret is, compared to the original Scar Treatment.

Honestly? If you were so confident in your product, you wouldn't make such a fuss out of handing over a review copy. Also, you should know this issue goes beyond the possibility that you're ripping off a small corner niche:

There are many people in DP (myself included) who really won't abide to the kind of shady marketing exploits you seem so fond of. There are many vendors who would love to make a precedent out of you. The whole copycat thing you're apparently doing... it just isn't cool, dude.

Smitten, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  2. dance_nations

dance_nations Peon

Best Answers:
    ...Yes I also believe he just puts his finger's in his ear's and go's "LA LA LA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU" when someone tries to give him advise on his deceitful and illegal business practices... He wont give you a review copy because it's just a blatant rip off!

@Cbank: have you got a personal grudge against the guy who sells the original scar solution ebook or something?

@Smitten: Looking forward to your review mate, I will be VERY surprised if it's actually 'original' work!!!

I will also be very surprised if the methods even work at all considering all his customers who buy the product are (and i quote) "STUPID"

...Sorry, my mistake, it was on blackhatworld.com where he called anybody who buys an ebook like this 'stupid'

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
    dance_nations, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  3. itzRyanCooper

itzRyanCooper Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow this is awesome! Thanks for letting us know!

itzRyanCooper, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  4. awl03c

awl03c Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry I have to call you out AGAIN, but its just too easy.

First, I notice that your product has a 50% referral rate. If you in fact made 12 affiliate sales yesterday, then you must have made at least 12 sales of your own for that number to make sense. Did you make 12+ sales yesterday? Oops!

Second, your average earnings per sale $14.56, is significantly lower than it should be. This means your refund rate is very high. This could be because of 2 things. One, your customers are dissatisfied because you falsely advertise your product with fake before and after photos which are not achievable with your product. Two, you artificially bumped up your gravity temporarily and then requested a refund later. Either way, you lose.

You know, for someone who lies, cheats, and steals as much as you do... you're not very good at it.

If anyone wants to promote the original product with proven conversions just go to http://www.thescarsolution.com

You'll see the sales page is almost the same, I'm sure you know why by now.

awl03c, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  5. CBank

CBank Peon

Best Answers:
    OUR GRAVITY HAS RISEN TO ALMOST 5! Check out our product by searching for 'scar' in the Clickbank marketplace!

CBank, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  6. Clintin

Clintin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But from what I thought is, that "Gravity" the amount of affiliates that are affiliating a product?

Clintin, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  7. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this must ba a good product. is this also found in paydotcom?

etc, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  8. Clintin

Clintin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, in clickbank and I think the original product is good, but "CBank" made a fake product and everyone is saying his product sucks crack

Clintin, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  9. stephen082

stephen082 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @CBank You must now stop making claims of your originality when there are so may proofs against you. Especially using the fake identity of a Doctor by another name is something that shows your product is fake from core.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

@Smitten You keep trying to get your free review copy.. :)

stephen082, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  10. dance_nations

dance_nations Peon

Best Answers:
    So... how's the ebook Smitten? An original product or a blatant ripoff?

dance_nations, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  11. Smitten

Best Answers:
    @dance nations: not yet, but I've been doing some research. Look what I found in these very forums:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1615070

Doesn't really add up to the product's credibility, now does it? On top of everything he's a cheap scammer :( just four bucks for 10 posts!? Come on.

Smitten, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  12. CBank

CBank Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks people like Smitten and DanceNations who continually and obsessively keep posting in this thread. Your contributions have ensured that this thread has remained on the frontpage for weeks! I appreciate the publicity for my product.

CBank, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  13. Smitten

Best Answers:
    Cbank: You're a riot, kid. If only you could put those talents to good use, I bet you'd really go places.

Turn away from the dark side, wouldn't you?

Smitten, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  14. evilpuppy

evilpuppy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rewritten PLR shaitz.

Go away, bad vendor!

evilpuppy, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  15. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    whenever im bored or sad, ill just pop on over to this thread. all my problems go away.

actually, i should try to get the rights to this thread and publish it as 'what not to do when you're attempting to launch a new product'. should sell like hot cakes.

but i just said it out loud. im sure cbank will take my idea now :(

tonysanders, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  16. Crafty Blogger

Crafty Blogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like CBank has been banned from DP, lol....

Crafty Blogger, Dec 26, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.