1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Biggest Digitalpoint Offer

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by -Abhishek-, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Halobitt

Halobitt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For those with their heads in the clouds:
    (and HP fans :))

Halobitt, Jul 5, 2007 IP
  2. compdee

compdee Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sometimes you need to take a step back to realize that you’ve really taken a hundred steps forward.

God only throws at us what he knows we can handle.

God knows what we need and will give it to us, even if we fight it every step of the way.

compdee, Jul 5, 2007 IP
  3. compdee

compdee Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    People seldom see the halting and painful steps by which the most insignificant success is achieved.

That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.

It takes 20 years to make an overnight success

compdee, Jul 5, 2007 IP
  4. Ratman2050

Ratman2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars.

Ratman2050, Jul 5, 2007 IP
  5. uniqueinvest

uniqueinvest Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Go Ahead..... Make My Day......

He Without Vision Will Parish

uniqueinvest, Jul 5, 2007 IP
  6. BGYo

BGYo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1 Sometimes madness it's a fair price to pay for happiness ... very original, no ?

2 The only remedy for love is to love more

3 Smart don't makes you cool

PM me if something happens :D

BGYo, Jul 5, 2007 IP
  7. webmustang

webmustang Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The other night, I dreamt that I had a child or maybe several children, I cannot recall, it was an intense presence of Love though, then I had to go, maybe even die, it wasn't all that clear as it often is in dreams, but, I woke up in anguish and wrote a letter to those imaginary children of mine.

-A Real Letter to My Imaginary Children-

Sometimes no words can ever do justice to the thought; no matter how much we try, we fall short.

Sometimes stories never really begin nor do they really end. Sometimes we spend hours writing a letter we never send.

Sometimes one’s desperate cry is never heard like a song that died with the last bird.

Sometimes a hug is never given, a hand is never taken, a compliment is not spoken.

Sometimes tears never dry and broken hearts never mend, sometimes we mumble a truth and voice aloud with conviction and panache a weak lie. Sometimes we whine that we cannot do it when we didn’t even really try!

Sometimes we run out of time, other times we don’t make the time and that is two shades away from committing a crime!

Sometimes we mistake “like” and “love” like others mistake a pigeon and a dove.

Sometimes it MUST be said to be heard and at times a furtive glance writes a whole chapter without a single word.

Sometimes the thoughtful thoughtfulness betrays a sheer distress and the thoughtless is not always a selfish fool.

Sometimes we are lost in the right direction but don’t know it yet and there is a stranger out there who is a friend we haven’t met.

Sometimes couples stay together, not because of love, but by the fear of loneliness and they get used to abusing each other with a numb carelessness.

Sometimes the most valuable lessons bloom out of our poorest choices and the most beautiful smiles shine from some ugly faces.

Sometimes we don’t realize that our silly dreams of the perfect love always end up ruining the true love we may have had and other times it was perfect, it was true, but we weren’t ready, so it started off with a lie.

Sometimes we give up on happiness, love, truth, freedom, faith and passion by making a kind of cozy home of our prison.

Sometimes, I don’t know how, but we forget who we are and slowly become the one the others wanted us to be, light years away from reality, then we wonder at the dusk of life why we have ended up so off and afar.

Sometimes Life is like a waiting room, we socialize, like, hate, love and watch each other go, in the middle of a sentence.

Sometimes it is just too late, like no one can take out with an apology a bullet out of one’s head and other times the ones we most need to apologize to, is ourselves.

Sometimes we waste more energy fighting for a dozen lame excuses when the solution was waiting for our misguided motivation.

Sometimes we forget that lust is last on love’s list and that at times finding love may imply to have lost our minds.

Sometimes, almost always, we can count more on our enemies’ hatred than on our friends’ love, but without friends, life becomes the sole enemy.

Sometimes we dwell in the denial that true friendship is not a reward or a measure of goodness, quality, sincerity or even rightfulness but just a random blessing that not all will receive.

Sometimes soon, Life’s hardships will teach each one of us a thing or two, but the most surprising may be that our true friends are the ones we expected the least to be and that the sticks we will get the most often beaten with are our trust, forgiveness and generosity!

Sometimes the only difference between a man and a male is in the manners and the differences should not be what is between us, but what links us together.

Sometimes men never learn that to be a great lover we need to have an angel’s touch but a beast’s hunger and that she doesn't make love with her flesh as much as she does with her heart and mind.

Sometimes we hear someone state, “we are what we think”, but remember the truth is; we are not defined by what we think, but by what we do with these thoughts and that we should always fight for and not against.

Sometimes the body is the ugly envelope of a beautiful heart, or vice versa and you can joke about anything, but not with just anybody.

Sometimes we get hit with a frustrating failure which prevented us from suffering a fatal defeat and being right is not always worth the fight.

Sometimes it is not a broken heart we suffer the most from, but truly a broken ego, and often it is the ego having a hard time letting go, not the heart.

Sometimes, the wounds of the body, heart and mind we have not tended to will gangrene too and men are always about self-joy, if their partner reaches bliss it pleases their egos, if they don't, they pleased their own flesh.

Sometimes life wraps the most valuable presents in toilet paper, and often our arrogance and self-righteousness makes us disregard the gift and we always enjoy being flattered; only we at times have reservations about who flatters us and who witnesses the flattery.

Sometimes, our dearest ones know the least how to love us and some will advise you to get used to it, but I invite you to make PEACE with it for whatever you get used to, will abuse you.

Sometimes our parents may have misled us through childhood with the worst examples but if we complain about these, we can also choose to turn them into our greatest lessons by breaking the cycle with our own children.

Sometimes I worry that many will never see that the secret to any lasting relationship is in the harmony between the attention we must give and what we must overlook.

Sometimes we understand that love is not hoping to receive, but eager to give but often the ones we want to give our love to, really don’t know what to do with it.

Sometimes it feels as if Life was a big yesterday that we remember only very little of, and that the only life we have lived is the one we shared with love.

Sometimes as I stroll through malls, I hum a song that never goes out of style: “Buy! Mine! Buy! Die by the lie! Havin’ is not heaven! In Hell, we’ll fry!” then I shrug and smile.

Sometimes we forget that to help is not to lend a hand but to give a hand and that if we patch anything with a lie, it will leak!

Sometimes we blame it on temptations being strong, when, in reality, it is always us being weak.

Sometimes boredom is the crack in Time through which stupidity invades our minds and when we wish it would, but does not ring, a telephone is the most underestimated torture device.

Sometimes we sob, mop and cry over a loss, but we must remember that only the hard rocks of failure can pave the road to success and that success is more about self-discipline than anything else.

Sometimes it is easier to talk heart to heart when there is no eye contact.

Sometimes we damn, and damn again the devil but we always forget that the devil lives only where we give him shelter and that the only damn rule in life is “Love One Another”.

Sometimes, I humble myself and acknowledge that I really don’t know much, but what I do know I will share it with you; and right now, I do know that every time I think of Love, I really think of you, my children.

Jerome Knyszewski-Janas Feb 2006

webmustang, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  8. webmustang

webmustang Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just post a "topic", "keyword" and I will fetch several "slinthoughts" (quotes),*all originals*,
    if U want, I have tons just sitting there in my comp and scattered in my brain:p

regards
    JKJ

webmustang, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  9. BGYo

BGYo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    when the contest ends?

BGYo, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  10. richierich1m

richierich1m Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Something I learned from Dp Forums it's only two words but it has brought me hundred's of dollars and yes with lot less work.

'Work smart';)

richierich1m, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  11. -Abhishek-

-Abhishek- Regaining my Momentum!

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright, winners will be announced laters today.

Now for a new twist.

Make me smile, am really worked up at the moment.

Post a fresh joke, anecdote, a short story or whatever comes to your mind.

-Abhishek-, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  12. dotcompals

dotcompals Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    OK..

Judge: Why did you hit your husband with a chair?"
    Wife: "I couldn't lift the table."

dotcompals, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  13. Xangular

Xangular Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why did the woman cross the road?

A: It doesnt matter, why was she out of the kitchen in the first place..

Xangular, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  14. dotcompals

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    When I told the doctor about my loss of memory, he made me pay in advance.

15. Xangular

Xangular Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why is Hellen Keller a bad driver

A: Because she is a woman

Xangular, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  16. dotcompals

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    "Has there been any insanity in your family?"
    "Yes, doctor. My husband thinks he's the boss."

17. coringao

coringao Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "Don't drive drinking! You can drop the beer!"

coringao, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  18. BGYo

BGYo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1"There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

2 "Sex education class: the teacher must leave for a few moments and lets a student called Bula responsible
    -Bula, i will leave you responsible of the class , but be nice !
    The teacher enters the class after 10 minutes and sees all girls naked :
    -Damn .. what happened here , Bula ???
    -We are studding the girls anatomy
    After another 10 minutes the teacher enters and sees all boys naked:
    -Now what, Bula ???
    -We are studding the boys anatomy
    -Oh.. OK .
    Another 10 minutes goes by and the teacher enters the class and sees all students having sex.
    -Bula, this is outrageous !!!
    Bula very confident says :
    - I gave them a test !
    - OK, Bula !
    The teacher observes two guys having sex in front of the class:
    - What happened whit those two?
    - I caught them cheating and I changed the subjects
    In the back of the class a guy is masturbating
    -What happened with that guy?
    -He is the son of the principal , I gave him easier..."

Sorry for the bad translation, hope you understand :D

BGYo, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  19. surfer33

surfer33 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    dear -Abhishek-
    are U have a exam 4 your product?

surfer33, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  20. CaitSith4343

CaitSith4343 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not a joke, but I like this quotation:
    "Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours."

And heres a funny Mark Twain quote:
    "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."

CaitSith4343, Jul 6, 2007 IP