1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bigandfree.com is scam or not?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by SellerMan, Dec 9, 2009.

1. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not misleading anybody if you do not like them why are you posting in this thread. Give them a try I know they were problems in the past BF has a new owner give it a chance if you do not like the new BF then fine do not post in here. BF is really a good file host over all decent speeds for downloaders & great speed for upload plus a 2gb file size & files never deleted no other file host can compare. There are a lot of file host out that pay decently but there download speed & upload are crap for everyone BF has these host beat hands down. I love my free premium account

Last edited: May 6, 2010
    DJboutit2, May 6, 2010 IP
  2. jamesrocky

jamesrocky Active Member

Best Answers:
    THERE ARE BETTER I SAID BETTER PROGRAMS TO EARN THAN THE SCAMMING AND BLOODY BIG AND FREE. I am actually trying to help people to move away from BF

What is so special about BF:

BF 4$/1000 downloads
    Hotfile 4$/1000 downloads(Even in the lowest copper rank) and if your rank is Platinium you get 15$

jamesrocky, May 6, 2010 IP
  3. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Like I said all you do is knock BF in this thread leave this thread James has no idea what he is talking about BF has turned a new leaf.

BF 2gb file size files never deleted & there is a search engine to search for stuff that has already been uploaded

DJboutit2, May 6, 2010 IP
  4. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually DJboutit2, the never deleted files no longer apply to free account........

wuhugm, May 7, 2010 IP
  5. saherboy

saherboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    great site
    but it has a lot of ads
    and
    and aLL OF us do not upgrade

saherboy, May 7, 2010 IP
  6. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    One month membership = 7,000 points
    Six month membership = 29,000 points
    One year membership = 39,950 points

This pretty good I have seen other file host you need like 50k to 70k points to get 1 yr premium

DJboutit2, May 7, 2010 IP
  7. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    Requested payout just now......

but it's weird since there's nowhere to put my paypal address or anything......

wuhugm, May 8, 2010 IP
  8. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is weird maybe you will get a email asking for you paypal email address

wuhugm what types of files have you been uploading to BF mp3s software games movies or adult

DJboutit2, May 8, 2010 IP
  9. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    games......

but really, earning money on B&F is really hard huh......

wuhugm, May 8, 2010 IP
  10. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not using BF to make money I am just using it for the free premium account

11. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    @DJboutit2......

You just acknowledged that B&F is not good......

anyway, free premium account is best if there's a lot to download, but as far as I know, not much B&F links out there, so It's like pointless...

the only thing good about B&F premium account is you get to enter it's reward program, but as you all know, I haven't got paid, I'm still waiting...

If B&F wishes to turn a new leaf, I'm sure I'll get paid

wuhugm, May 8, 2010 IP
  12. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Send Kevin a email asking for payment & give your paypal email address

13. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    I already did......

no answer yet, it's been almost 2 days..... is it normal?

usually he replies after just an hour or so.....

can u reach 'im boutit?

wuhugm, May 8, 2010 IP
  14. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will try

15. wewanted

wewanted Peon

Best Answers:
    wuhugm,I'm waitting for your payment proof.Then I'll follow to join bigandfree.

wewanted, May 8, 2010 IP
  16. Imbo

Imbo Member

Best Answers:
    Well only having looked at aquiring bigandfree back in December and not having used their services. I will say, that the #1 concern of this niche industry is making sure that your affiliates are paid out on time and promptly. Now just going off of what Kevin (the new owner of bigandfree) has posted, there seems to be a growing concern about what has been promised to be paid out to affiliates, and what actually is going to be paid out. And I can tell you for a FACT that once affiliates are not being paid out on time and what has been guaranteed it can be the DEATH of a company!

That said, people are going to post their good, bad and ugly experiences here and pretty much every forum they can find online. Unfortunately the same great benefits the internet has provided bigandfree, also enables individuals to quickly and rapidly get out their negative experiences, which can ultimately result in the business failing. Digital Point, nor you, can prevent individuals from leaving their honest objective feedback and experiences. This thread can be deleted, digital point could go down, but the ability for people to communicate via other internet medium will still exist.

Unfortunately, purely from a personal perspective it seems like Kevin jumped at an opportunity without fully understanding the niche, was not prepared or familiar enough to adequately take over the company and did not perform his due dilligence prior to purchasing the company. Instead, it unfortunately seems that he only looked at the company from the limited revenue statistics that were (overly inflated from an accounting perspective), and believed he was puchasing a turnkey business that would generate $8,000+ roughly each month. There is no doubt in my mind that the previous owners, did not provide an comprehensive picture of the company, and worked dillegently in the short time the had run the company to massively inflate the earnings projections.

All that aside, for anyone considering purchasing a company you want to have what assets and liabilities your purchasing clearly drawn out and in your legal agreement. From the sound of it, that did not occur, and Kevin can only blame himself. Instead he purchased the company based more on the goodwill and intangible assets of the company. In short he purchased the LIABILITIES from the previous owner. Not only that, he had massive dataloss, over a MONTH of downtime and everything else that has plagued this "business" of his. Quite frankly, that alone would have been the DEATH of many similar companies.

The entire business is centered around four main points; insure affiliates are paid ontime & whats been promised to them, maintain uptime, ensure data entegrity, and keep your advertisers happy. Now just looking at his post alone, he's failed on three out of the four points, and quite possibly the fourth one very soon. Lets summarize, the site was down or inaccessible for a month (if I am an uploader and my income relies on the availability of his services, I am already looking at alternatives and migrating my business), he has affiliates (who are the lifeblood of his business) upset because they are not being paid out on time and whats been agreed on, and fourth (adsense can and will drop him in a heart beat, if he has copyright infriged materials promoted on his site, which by his own admitance in emails he has).

Imbo, May 8, 2010 IP
  17. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    whew....

days gone by, still no payment

not even email reply anymore

usually the dude so quick to reply, only few hours at most, now it's already days and ...... nothing

what about you boutit?

wuhugm, May 10, 2010 IP
  18. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I sent him a msg no reply back yet could be away

DJboutit2, May 10, 2010 IP
  19. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do not know what is up I know he is looking at emails I sent him a msg telling him my premium account had expired & to set it to premium again 3 hrs later back to premium this was like 4 days ago. If you get payment in the next few days 7 to 10 days is not that bad, some file host pay 2 times or even once a month there was even one hosted payment was like 45 days

DJboutit2, May 10, 2010 IP
  20. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally got paid..... wew

[​IMG]

wuhugm, May 10, 2010 IP