1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Big Wrestling Fan Site + Forum For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Cardplayer, Jun 29, 2005.

360Wrestling.com

This is a fully developed wrestling fan site with many pages of content.

It has not been updated in a couple of months, so this site needs a little TLC to get it active once again. I have owned this site for a couple of months and have not had time to promote it or update it as I had hoped. The domain itself is excellent and I would love to keep it, but don't want to see this nicely developed site go to waste.

Features:

360 Wrestling has a news script installed that lets you add new wrestling news to the site easily.

360Wrestling has a forum (The 360 Wrestling "Arena") that was once active, but is pretty much dead right now. The new owner will probably want to get some more traffic in there to spark up activity and discussions again. The original owner of the site told me today he can assist the new owner in finding news reporters to submit news to the site.

There are currently 424 threads containing 4229 posts on the forum from the 112 registered members. The vBulletin forum has had several modifications done to it and uses a customized style.

Other Details:
    Currently has 10,000+ pages indexed in Google (1,320 according to API)
    http://www.google.com/search?q=site:360wrestling.com

272 Link Popularity, according to Yahoo
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=link:http://www.360wrestling.com

578 visitors last month.
    Received 2796 visitors in March, which was the last full month it was kept updated.

Website is sold as-is and does not include the vBulletin license or web hosting. Site is on a Cpanel server so the easiest and best method of taking over the site would be to use the server-to-server site transfer utility in WHM. I will assist in the transfer if needed.

Minimum offer $300, or buy it now $900

Post or PM if you're interested or have questions.

Cardplayer, Jun 29, 2005 IP
  2. Bazkaz

Bazkaz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any Income?

Bazkaz, Jun 29, 2005 IP
  3. Cardplayer

Cardplayer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I didn't change the ads over to my own, so I can't say for certain. Assume none or minimal.

Cardplayer, Jun 29, 2005 IP
  4. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM Schlottke, he's into wrestling and might be interested.

T0PS3O, Jun 30, 2005 IP