1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BIG problems with hacked FB pages

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by bunnydavis, Apr 15, 2017.

I have a question for all of you in this forum. Yesterday someone has sent the message in one of my page's inbox. There was suspicios link in it, unfortunately I clicked on it (I know I'm stupid :) ). Soon after that, the attacker sent me request, asking to take over the pages (my 6 pages) and add his account as an admin and page owner. Somehow, Facebook automatically approved attacker as page owner. Also, I recently noticed that the Attacker assigned new page role (namely Editor) to one of his profiles.

Although I am the page admin, I can't remove attacker's account from Page Owner. I have to mention that I'm not logged in facebook via Business Manager.

Has any of you ever faced with similar problems? Anyone has any idea how to resolve this stupid situation (Since yesterday I sent a lot of reports to Facebook with detailed desription and screenshots how this attack happened)

Thanks in advance! ;)

bunnydavis, Apr 15, 2017 IP
  2. Brandi Sands

Brandi Sands Peon

Best Answers:
    ==>He.send.you.Link.of.(Scam.page)Page.like.facebook.office<==

just.wait.replay.of.facebook.team

Brandi Sands, Apr 15, 2017 IP