1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Big Money Forum

Discussion in 'Sites' started by peppy, Mar 23, 2016.

Why are you selling this site?
    I no longer have time to be the site administrator.

How is it monetized?
    Google AdSense - Affiliate Programs - custom-built automated HYIP Ad buying.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No

How much time does this site take to run?
    It may only take a few hours to set up. I can export the MySQL database file, which you can import to your own MySQL database. The rest is simply files that can be transferred through FTP.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Being site/forum administrator. Being active on the forum.

About this site and it's value?
    This is a turn-key website in the "make money online" niche. The site has been running for 9 years and has some pretty good SEO link equity. There are about 30 articles ranging in topic such as Forex, stock trading, online and internet business, and finances.

There is a custom-built HYIP "High Yield Investment Programs" advertising program to allow members to advertising their HYIP - a HIGHLY lucrative industry if you have the right SEO, a forum and time to run the forum. The link equity and aged domain of this site is a big advantage.

The forum itself is vBulletin 3.6.7 (old). I was able to modify the source code a bit so runs on PHP 5.6. However, you could simply upgrade it or do whatever you'd like.

This site used to have much more traffic and earnings, but I've pretty much abandoned it a few years ago. It would not take much to clear the spam, accept new members and get it back in shape again.

peppy, Mar 23, 2016 IP
  2. BromptonWeb

BromptonWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    71.4% - 5
    Total members that have visited the forum today: 3 and your asking $2000 !!

BromptonWeb, Mar 23, 2016 IP
  3. Paz

Paz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    96.2% - 25
    Well it was listed as a big money forum :)

Paz, Mar 24, 2016 IP
  4. Chris King

Chris King Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I see the content is very old, all the new content is spam ;-) Why didn't you deleleted the spam?

and isn't there any revenue data? Or is it not earning anything?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2016
    Chris King, Mar 28, 2016 IP
  5. peppy

peppy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    @Chris King - there is indeed a lot of spam on the forum because I haven't been active at all. I used to be active at one time, but I didn't have any more time so the forum was abandoned and no new members are currently being accepted from the moderation que. It seems like the more active I am at running the forum, the more traffic and AdSense earnings there are. As for revenue data, there isn't much to look at except that it's making about $2/mo in AdSense - which is still pretty good considering I haven't touched the site in 6 years.

peppy, Mar 28, 2016 IP
  6. Fiverscripts

Fiverscripts Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 236
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Genuine question.. is the actually any active members?

Fiverscripts, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  7. peppy

peppy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    @Fiverscripts - I believe there might still be a few active members, but I'm not sure about the quality of their posts anymore. There used to be a lot more active members on the site a few years back. As Administrator, I have not been active, so the spam built up and there are many people registering to the forum, but they can't post anything since they are stuck in the moderation que (which I have to manually approve all new members before they can make posts). There's probably 6 years worth of members in moderation...

peppy, Mar 30, 2016 IP