1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BIG Launch Late October - NC Media Does It Again - E.V.E.R.L.O.S.S Is Coming...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Sven-van-Gink

Sven-van-Gink Peon

Best Answers:
    Sven-van-Gink, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  2. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Norb

I'll be promoting this one and i have a question for you experts:

Shall i promote it in a LP or a 5 pages website?

I have a strong domain for it, but i really don't know if it's better to display a regular site + call to actions OR a single LP, since i'll need the organic traffic...

Your thoughts on this one?

:)

scubita, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  3. my_pc_host

my_pc_host Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow thanks, Looks great

my_pc_host, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  4. veneficuz

veneficuz Peon

Best Answers:
    KIlls Conversions?? LOL. negative marketing is an age old technique and I recommend you start getting on the train as well.

It's fine not to like it, but to think it doesn't work, is wrong. There is a reason a lot of people are doing this, and that is because it works, and it gets people to click. That is the main job of an ad is to get the person to click then your landing page should take care of the rest.

veneficuz, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  5. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, you must be one of those guys doing it, right? ;) anyway there are different ways to market a product. The thing is to find one that really works. So for this one, Christmas time in near, try to find a good strategy ;)

inzpiration, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  6. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Holy crap this is going to take me a while lols - THANK YOU ALL my partner and I are totally filled with smiles from these responses - and reassured that this project is indeed both a good idea, and mined well to monetize on something positive...

Being a marketer comes with a lot of check points - as does being a designer/advertiser/producer etc. You 'check' yourself a lot, on how you market, what you market, what you make/produce/launch etc. In xx years of marketing and 600+ clients, I've done a lot of checking for both clients projects and my own.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is that out of all the clients, partners, internal or shared projects I've done - I FEEL GREAT about this one! I felt great about forex, and MMO, and the dance dvd's too but this one is planned with so much detail and customer experience that it's EASY for me stand proud behind it and make it the best it can be.

I think that too often publishers overlook that most important part of their journey - fcuk making a program that will work within the aff arena if you can't please your customer to begin with. While there were recent rants from members that customer satisfaction means little to them, and its them against the customer re refunds/not refunding etc... Eliminating that problem to begin with and creating a postive customer journey is epic in this game. So babbling onwards - I feel somewhat cleansed myself that I'm working with a health pro to help people lose weight - the money seems obvious as with other projects, but the reward is much bigger (no pun) this time (While me myself - I need to actually gain some weight, metabolism is still through the roof - but I'm a healthy ox!).

**Great mate! There are landers and mini sites there with a ton more coming soon - if you got more than one domain you should split test the landers and campaigns accordingly (smart move to get more than one btw).

**Because it's BIG (no pun again).

**Thank you spliff (I mean that in more ways than one - heh).

**Yes seasonally we couldn't have had better timing with this one.

** It's ok I'm used to Patchkaa's style of communication, it's almost good having a nagging little voice in my launches every time - gets me to check myself and or improve - so I just absorb it...

**Thanks Ripped!! It's funny how it's all coming together, and the only thing people are doing is comparing it to fl4i - I'm kinda flattered really, though I know that they've done a marvelous job with their outreach so in turn I too hope we can get close to them - and with some dedication go bigger than them.

**Awesome Inz thank you! Also thank you for your input re helping out with the you what so far...

**EverStop.com coming up.... Cheers Mega.

**You are right - there is. I've done some research on all the providers programs so far and my partner who is not a CB pro (I'm just teaching her about all this now), but a health expert is not impressed with what's out there, which gets me excited for ours even more.

**It has it's perks and consequences. I will agree that when there is a huge % of the overall campaign looking like that - it does no good for the overall image of any product (just leaves the whole thing questionable instead of confident).

**Thank you for being realistic, I try to be as well - however the way you approach a problem like this (weight loss), cannot be determined by a page count or quick sale - We've made our course very extensive and comprehensive from academic to action levels, and each unit corresponds to a perfect combo overall for losing weight... So theoretically customers wouldn't look at this package and feel like they've been undersold or just got some book with little proven info etc. I've learned that with health/fitness niches and problem solving you can never have enough info. I know if I had this problem I would rather have more than enough treatments/options instead not enough or missing elements.

Market reaction will indeed make or break this and I truly feel that with the amount of passion going into this project (I know it sounds off but it's true - I'm an artist first, business man second - as is my partner on this one), it's going to be a very interesting rollout.

**Thanks BlackMan! Yes sleep is overrated in my books - and night time is when I design/produce best (the freaks come out at night right?).

**It was actually there in 23 minutes - sigh - I should have made it ev3rL0S5 I'm not perfect yet but stay tuned I'll get it right one of these times - Hopefully the flood of campaigns can hide this thread or I won't need it soon and can close it before the launch - we'll see.

**There is always room left for anybody in any niche, it's how bad you want it and what steps you take to prepare. If I followed your thinking I wouldn't have touched forex, MMO, or other big 'no room' niches - all of which have made affiliates and I hundreds of thousands so far.

If you prepare well, plan, and get a head start - there is no reason for you to fail. Just like me the publisher, I had to do a heck of a lot of thinking, planning, fleshing out ideas, and prepare well for this niche take-over, and I'm still in my infancy for this however there is no reason for me to fail, again because my heart and full throttle attitude don't let me think otherwise. If I do - I can say I gave it my best shot - If I succeed, well my life will get even better yet again. A cute little thing I like to repeat to myself when I see a road block ahead - "Whether you think you can or you can't - you are right".

**That's the spirit!

**Well said G - Nothing to add but will ask in advance that you guys try NOT to use the whole 'scam' or negative approach with this one - please.

**Awesome!

**That was fast mate - keep her going! Thank you for coming on board.

My thoughts on this one are still to split test - because the product is not out yet, we still don't know what's going to work best. We have free full sites and one page squeeze page templates on the aff resource page, and more will be added soon (review style, quick landers..), for now you should be collecting emails and getting early hops if you'd like to monetize on launch day going forward.

Cheers thank you!

Hey Vene, you are right - it CAN be effective. As the publisher though - when doing an overall broad look at the campaigning out there - I kinda hate seeing 'scam' this and 'don't buy it yet' etc.across the board. The odd one or two is ok but when it accounts for 75% of whole campaign it looks horrible to consumers. (why are all these wierd scammy reports all over the place?)...

**I'm going to try to commit to having at least 1-5 new things added to the resource page every few days. That means that by the time this thing launches there should be hundreds of banners, articles, mini-sites/landers, etc...

Thank you all and please keep the feedback coming!
    N.

Edit: There is also 5-6 pages of discussion about this launch at http://forums.nichechoppers.com/nic.../903-everloss-com-another-launch-one-big.html <<Most updates will be revealed there first.

NCMedia, Sep 28, 2008 IP
    scubita likes this.
  7. emon878

emon878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    "Whether you think you can or you can't - you are right".

- Henry Ford

Good Choice!

Good luck with this. I think the quality of this product
    will get you many sales just from word of mouth.

emon878, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  8. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey - it's definitely got passion.

I mean, wow - your landing page just oozes professionalism and top quality!

I personally think it isn't a competitor to FL4I - it's targeted at a different demographic.

FL4I is aimed at the people who've tried everything and just want to see some results no matter what. This product is for those who want to lose the weight properly and don't mind taking a few weeks to do it.

I'm going to watch it very closely :)

popedope, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  9. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It just looks plain bad for the publisher.

When you search for a term, and there are
    quite a few pages saying 'Product name is as scam!! click here to find out why' or something like that. I don't want to mislead the customer, I'm an honest person, and it seems like a stupid thing to do. It might work, but I'm applying more honest ways to make the user purchase the product. Lying is not my thing ;)

If you had your own product, and you typed it in google, would you want to see a bunch of sites claiming that your product is a scam?

Ripped, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  10. Offbeatnews

Offbeatnews Peon

Best Answers:
    only a true marketing genius looks forward while standing in the present...awesome Norb...site looks good...count me in..

Offbeatnews, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  11. veneficuz

veneficuz Peon

Best Answers:
    "Hey Vene, you are right - it CAN be effective. As the publisher though - when doing an overall broad look at the campaigning out there - I kinda hate seeing 'scam' this and 'don't buy it yet' etc.across the board. The odd one or two is ok but when it accounts for 75% of whole campaign it looks horrible to consumers. (why are all these wierd scammy reports all over the place?)..."

Ncmedia-Ripped,

Yes It does work and sometimes you have to join along. But I agree with you guys a 100%. Its bad for publisher, and even a little ethically wrong. I believe Joe Vitale said that Negative marketing hurts our society as a whole, and you can usually reach the same goal through positive marketing.

Vene

veneficuz, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  12. syed156

syed156 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Norb such a great comments on my thoughts and questions. You have changed the way of my thinking so i am ready to give a better shot for your product. I am sure i will go ahead and get out from the road if there is block. Thanks Norb you are just amazing Dude.

syed156, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  13. SUB

SUB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, my first try at clickbank wasn't that fabulous back in the summer, when i checked my CB account today i saw i had my first sale which was around $30 and thats motivating me to take this product by the horns and breaks its neck lol

I've check with godaddy for some domains and i realise you guys have all the good ones taken already, i'm not bothered, I have one of my spared domains and the site is fully operational and ready.

Can't wait for this release date.

SUB

SUB, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  14. syed156

syed156 Peon

Best Answers:
    Norb can i get a review copy

syed156, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  15. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I can see this bouncing into the clickbank top 5!

Norb has done a great job again. Branding, sales pitch and design. I'm just glad I bought an amazing domain hours after he announced it on NicheChoppers :)

mikey1090, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  16. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! We are so lucky man! I also got an amazing domain name for this one ;) As soon as he announced it.

inzpiration, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  17. DigiPick

DigiPick Peon

Best Answers:
    Great designs NC Media, I'm sure this winter everyone is going to talk about your product.

Wish u good luck.

DigiPick, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  18. seregap

seregap Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol at your signature, DigiPick :)

Norb, look some savvy entrepreneurs are cashing in on EverLoss already lol :)) now, thats what i call a successful pre-lauch :)

count me in, btw.

seregap, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  19. DigiPick

DigiPick Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the praise, I have alredy sold it.

DigiPick, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  20. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm definitely gonna blast my list when this comes out. What do you reccommend NCmedia, should I use the email you have put in your aff resources, or are you gonna make some special pre-launch emails that I might use

Ripped, Sep 29, 2008 IP