1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BIG Launch Late October - NC Media Does It Again - E.V.E.R.L.O.S.S Is Coming...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Sep 27, 2008.

Just When You Thought There Was Nothing At CB Worth Promoting Anymore...

Get rid of the 'Scammy Inventory Blues' with another top notch site and affiliate program brought to you by award winning design and production house NC Media.​

[​IMG]

-------------------------------------------------------
    Some of you already know about this one from my forum - kudos for taking advantage & getting in on this one early guys, and the rest of you still have 3-4 weeks to get on board before this hits the wire, and hopefully wipes the face of the health industry clean :)

I would usually go into a big shpeal about how great and big and bad this new program is going to be - and how much moniez you will generate if you just click click and do this and that... Then I remembered that there are two types of marketers in these woods: Those that just 'get it', and skip right to the goods/links, and those that are still learning and need to read the hype. Well - sorry to disappoint you hype heads, I'm not going to hype this one at all.

I think the fact that the resource page is one of the biggest in my history and still growing with ample time for the launch, and the fact that this branding treatment is untouchable will do the talking for me. So without further adue:

(Don't mind my tinyurls - I don't want SE's finding this page for my.com - please refrain from using the product name or domain throughout this thread - thank you obfuscate/randomize it if you have to or refer to it as EL).

--------------------------------------------------------

Site: http://www.everloss.com/ << I can't show the whole sales page yet (but wow she's beautiful) however this coming soon page should give you more than enough to chew on.

Aff Material: http://www.everloss.com/affiliates.html << Will constantly grow (few things still missing - all will be added over the next week/two) even though it's already a mammoth :) Please note the full site templates and the squeeze page lander for your list building efforts. I will have the auto-responder text ready shortly for you as well as bonuses you can give out for your early opt-ins. It will pay to build your lists in advance for this one trust me.

--------------------------------------------------------

We're aiming at Oct. 21st however this might change (by a few days sooner or later). We have a $500 challenge in place for our customers that will also in turn act as bonafide testimonials with real before/after pics, as well as give you the chance to advertise this monetary prize (it will be every 8 weeks - and we'll have more sponsored prizing shortly)

This will have various bonuses, upsells and we are playing with a recurring resid as well for the backend for you guys.

Ok so the breakdown so far:
    CBID: - e.v.e.r.l.o.s.s. <<remove the periods.
    Price: $67 with OTO's ranging from 37-97 (more info to come soon on this).
    You make: $40 upfront and between $20-$60 on the back. (over $100 combined with top upsell - as well as whatever monthly recur is in place).

Thanks family, feel free to make suggestions etc please. Lastly - if any of you also have weight loss or fitness products, please reach out I'd like to speak to you about cross promo's.

Enjoy Your Saturday Night!!
    Norb
    NC Media
    NicheChoppers.

NCMedia, Sep 27, 2008 IP
    traitorworld likes this.
  2. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Norb - wow.

period.

alexs464, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  3. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great stuff as always, I am already on board and SEO'd :D

kinitex, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  4. Madman340

Madman340 Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks great!

Madman340, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  5. YoungWealthRevolution

YoungWealthRevolution Banned

Best Answers:
    Words Can't explain. I truly think this will be better than FL4I.

Awesome NCMedia.

Promotional Tools aren't even needed for this one.

YoungWealthRevolution, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  6. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    blimey that looks pretty sweet man. nice work!

mill123, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  7. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    As always, Brilliant.

I love the $500 challenge. Stroke of genius. The weight loss on the 2 people are perfect as well. Enough to be impressive but not so much that most people won't think "I could lose more than that"

As I said, Brilliant.

domainiac, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  8. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    Holy Shiz Im Promoting this bad boy!!!

hornetss, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  9. CanEh!

CanEh! Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice Stuff Norb.

CanEh!, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  10. Malmsteen

Malmsteen Peon

Best Answers:
    hoho stunning landingpage, a real killer ;) I have to try this one.

Malmsteen, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  11. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    It's fantastic! The sales page looks stunning. It will definitely be a cake walk for the affiliates (and to U ofcourse).

markov, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  12. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    NCMEDIA I bet your as rich as a mother Fu*ker! Keep up your amazing products!!! You wanna cut me in a 1% of the profit of everloss :) - Joking

hornetss, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  13. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here we go, Norb has done it again.

All the freakig good domain names are gone......

Tazer Dude, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  14. wicked9690

wicked9690 Peon

Best Answers:
    Looking good

wicked9690, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  15. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Count me in! That is freaking incredible!

ajbarnes, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  16. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    *Thx Alex, the journey continues

*Yes you are - you got some awesome domains too.

*Cheers!

*Thank you YWR, I'm hearing that a lot and can only hope it puts more than a big dent in the marketplace...

*Thank you mill! This is only the coming soon page too. Wait 'till you see the tricks up our sleeves for this one with the sales techniques and landers...

**Much appreciated Domainiac - The challenge is definitely going to give a lot of incentive to people, not to mention to at least go all out for 8 weeks to get it...

*Welcome aboard Hornet

*Thanks Eh!

*Thank you MalmSteen - hoping this early bird call out helps you maximize this campaign with us.

*Thanks for the comments and yes I try to make things as efficient as possible for my family - Hopefully you're on board with this one Markov!

*I dunno - how rich is the avg. motherF'er? I'm just going to say that I'm really enjoying this journey and there is a lot happening so I'm not looking at the money - it's almost scary to look at - I'm just banking it all trucking forward for now. Oddly I should be taking more time to myself but the overlap of success is infectious - who knows this could all end tomorrow so while great things are happening I want to maximize & duplicate them just like when you guys find a winning combo in a campaign portfolio...

*Hehe, it pays to be active at the niche chopper forum, the family finds out about this stuff a good month or so before I post it here... I'll give you a good tip though - I have two more top notch launches happening around the corner too, and they're already announced on the nc forum...

If you guys are having trouble getting domains - here is what I do and it works really well - even when I'm stuck for how to brand my new idea/.com...

Write down a list of relative keywords:

weightloss
    fat
    lose
    everloss
    heavy
    big
    large
    diet
    health
    etc...

then write a list of emotions/feelings/descriptives

sad
    anxious
    depressed
    angry
    lonely
    deprived
    loser
    outcast
    different

then write a list of oppisites (can be looked at as potential solutions or goals)

happy
    confident
    extatic
    joy
    full
    giving
    winner
    crew
    normal

then write a list of random words - literally

lamp
    coffee
    sky
    air
    window
    car
    brain

Throw in a few 'and' 'my' 'the' 'review' 'buy' etc. words to tie the above together and you'll come up with some really creative combos...

*Thanks!

*Cheers AJ - hey you got a nice weightloss blog in your sig - this should be an easy one for you to play with :)

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback so far and look forward to another round of success with this one!

NCMedia, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  17. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    snapped up some good domains. will get stuck into creating some content!

mill123, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  18. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    why go into a saturated market?

Patchkaa, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  19. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    You gotta admit, Norb is the king of CB merchants (not sure if he wants that title), but merchant material doesn't get any better than this.

Spliffic, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  20. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Because new year's is coming. Why else do you think all these fatloss products are coming out?

kinitex, Sep 27, 2008 IP