1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Big Indian Forum For Sale - Highely Popular In India

Discussion in 'Sites' started by funindya, Jul 29, 2007.

1. funindya

funindya Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok am here
    1st niraj is the guy whom i gave a work to complete as he is a web designer he told me to complete that work in 2 days and get (banner) but till date he didnt gave me anything and after 2 weeks he came to me and giving a stupid kiddy banner......
    so now guys u only decide what sould i pay to him lol
    and now he trying to blame me that i took money from him...lol funnyyy
    and yeh about site...if here every1 ana listen what really happens then i am ready to tell you all...but after listining it.i bet u will be scared to sell your site here....i have faced lose of 1000$ just cos of some dp member
    if you want i can disclose their names and can tell you full story then you people only decide who is wrong and write
    deep regards

funindya, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  2. dhintana

dhintana Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My BID is $425. Can you show us some income proofs?

dhintana, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  3. funindya

funindya Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for offer Dhintana
    pm sent to you

funindya, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  4. niravdave

niravdave Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    haha...'funindya' alias rounak jain 'U R A LOSER', first of all....my name is not niraj its nirav. secondly I am an indian but i feel ashamed of meeting an indian like u. i dont work for anybody either on DP or NP or DNF. till date i have not taken any orders from anybody. This member 'funindya' contacted me on yahoo and chatted with me for few days. one fine day he msgd me on mothers days that he is short of cash and wants to buy a gift online for his mom and doesn't have enuf funds on his paypal. he asked me for $6, but instead i transferred $6.75 so tht he gets $6 after paypal fees. Well I m not goin to prove anything more than this. see this paypal transactions with details...and i leave it upto the members to believe it or not. I wont be defending on anything anymore. just BEWARE. all the best to u all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

niravdave, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  5. funindya

funindya Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    no comment.... the trans u showing is for advertisement which u paid me for advertising gmasti on my forum
    u want 6$ i`l give u
    thanks

and yeh friend site sold
    topic closed

funindya, Aug 2, 2007 IP