1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

big deal

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by ryjun4949, Feb 28, 2011.

hi, friends. i want to do adcenter to test my products. to save money, i don't plan to use real money but virtual like coupon or vouchers. so i need pre activated adcenter account with vouchers applied. i want to work with guys owning lots of vouchers. anyone interested, please PM me. thanks

ryjun4949, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  2. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't know you could do that and get vouchers from others. is that really possible? if so, how can i get vouchers?

EngineerofSuccess, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  3. ryjun4949

ryjun4949 Member

Best Answers:
    hi, thanks for your replying.
    i am actually go this with some other DP friend on adwords. because i don't have your country bank information to activate adcenter account. need your help to do that. as regards to vouchers, i check around many post here talking about where to get free vouchers or just pay little for that. if you could help me activate accounts, i shall find ways to buy vouchers. you will get commissions for each activated adcenter account.
    i am working with another one on adwords. we don't use real money but virtual currencies.

ryjun4949, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  4. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know how to do that

EngineerofSuccess, Mar 1, 2011 IP