1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Big Day for me, I resigned from my Job for my IM

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by DatingExpert, May 28, 2012.

1. Page3

Page3 Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry about that too much. I spent 4 years in college. The job I have been doing for the past 10 years has absolutely nothing to do with what I studied for, and I deeply and passionately love my job. The most important thing is to do what you love, even if it means being a bit less secure at first. You can work on your own terms now and in your own time. If you want to take a day off, you don't have to ask anyone. Your schedule is more flexible, etc.. As long as you can make a living with it, you're doing great. With more and more people having their social life entirely on line, dating sites are sites that won't go under any time soon, in my humble opinion.

Page3, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  2. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes very true, learning is very essential and continous learning is evev more important than anything else as things keep changing in online marketing.
    My opinion is learning as well as implemneting your learning will always lead to success.
    :)

DatingExpert, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  3. enterprisemind

enterprisemind Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations! Its always liberating when you can walk away from any source of income and still maintain. Good luck going forward.

enterprisemind, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  4. tbtoyl

tbtoyl Active Member

Best Answers:
    YES it is easy to drop and internet business because no-one grab you back.

for that reasons you need to be 300% focused on your internet business

tbtoyl, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  5. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    Very Right Said :)
    The freedom achieved by working for yourself is the greatest one since I have resigned from my work and I am loving it :)
    The freedom to work at my own timings is very encouraging and it gives me more dedication to work with more dedication.

DatingExpert, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  6. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is true.
    Its good that I am maintaining it. The main reason is consistency of hard work and commitment. I hope it gets more better with time :)

DatingExpert, Feb 14, 2015 IP
  7. DatingExpert

Best Answers:
    Well, I think I am very focused and committed with my internet business. I agree the more focused and committed you are, the more success you will see. Focus is the key to success.

DatingExpert, May 11, 2015 IP