1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Big Day for me, I resigned from my Job for my IM

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by DatingExpert, May 28, 2012.

I made a very big decision today. I resigned from my bank job to get more time for IM. According to my contract I still have to work for further 3 months.

I studied hard when I was in university and now it pains me a bit that after going through all hardships in Uni, I am leaving a job for which I studied hard and had lots of ambitions for years.

I have put all my dating sites on Auto Pilot but I still need to give them 10 hours per week to keep the existing rankings and also to improve the rankings further to get better results. We all know that there is no permanent Auto Pilot; the so called auto pilot sites still need your attention. If I leave my sites as they are, they will lose rankings. However it wasn’t a problem for me, I could easily work 10 hours per week on my existing sites, and it would not only maintain the ranking but would also see improvements.

But one thing was always knocking my mind and that was if I can earn what I am earning on internet from just 10 hours a week, what would I earn if I would work 40 hours per week in IM. I could make 4 times more than what I am earning now and that goal made me resigned today.

I am looking forward to work full time on my sites and also to launch new dating sites in different niches / location. I hope and wish I will never regret my resignation and one day I will be more proud as a successful Internet Marketer.

Just a simple advice;
    Never give up,
    Keep yourself inspiring and motivating,
    Once you have motivation, nothing can stop you from earning on internet.

Advice for New Marketers;
    I started in IM less than 2 years ago; I can’t tell you how successful I count myself as Internet Marketer, My advice for you guys is to learn, learn, learn and implement what you learn on your sites.

Wishing Good Luck to all

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
    DatingExpert, May 28, 2012 IP
  2. rahulbangar

rahulbangar Peon

Best Answers:
    It was really very inspiring. What you do in Internet marketing? Are you into affiliate marketing or SEO? Please share this with all.

One more thing, It would be great if you can share some valuable links. This way all can benefit from your hard work. Sharing is caring !

rahulbangar, May 28, 2012 IP
  3. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can do it! Good luck to you, never give up! :)

ninjamtlt1, May 29, 2012 IP
  4. SimplySEO

SimplySEO Peon

Best Answers:
    Great job!

It always feels best when you have the ability to quit your job and make an income online, on your own time!

SimplySEO, May 29, 2012 IP
  5. ignmmulia

ignmmulia Member

Best Answers:
    ignmmulia, May 30, 2012 IP
  6. JayKnight

JayKnight Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Wow, big step. Hopefully all works out for you. I been working towards making a living internet marketing.

JayKnight, May 30, 2012 IP
  7. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes working more in IM doesn't really reap the results, since things are quite unpredictable out there. For instance, most of the people using SEO techniques are now jobless after Google's Panda and Penguin updates. The primary reason is IM can't get you certain income, whereas a full time job does give you a fixed income. So its just like high risk high profit sort of a thing. Good luck working from home ;)

traxport121, May 30, 2012 IP
  8. birdie123

birdie123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck to you, never give up!​

birdie123, May 30, 2012 IP
  9. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Best of fortune to you man, feel free to contact me if you'd like to work on something. I like people that take calculated risks like that, it's definitely needed in these times.

Traditione, May 30, 2012 IP
  10. SimplySEO

SimplySEO Peon

Best Answers:
    Good job keepup the good work.

Its the best feeling when you can stand up on your own two feet without anyone above you.

SimplySEO, May 30, 2012 IP
  11. imgeek2727

imgeek2727 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice going. I'd imagine it'd be hard taking the leap as you'd have a lot of doubters but once you get started and have a solid game plan, then your unstoppable! I found that being affiliates for as many companies as possible helps.

imgeek2727, May 31, 2012 IP
  12. D3rek

D3rek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    great share. inspiring. :)

D3rek, May 31, 2012 IP
  13. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Good LUCK!

Hope it works out for you!

JB

GuruCreation, May 31, 2012 IP
  14. Bluesight

Bluesight Peon

Best Answers:
    Best of luck! Very inspiring, I hope you can come back in a few months and post about how much MORE successful you've become!

Bluesight, May 31, 2012 IP
  15. Rembrant

Rembrant Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations mate.

I was fortunate enough to go from the Uni straight to the IM lifestyle. The complete freedom you get is priceless.

Good luck.

Rembrant, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  16. John Green

John Green Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats, my tip, it is easy to drop your guard and time waste now. You will find extra pressures you never knew existed. Remember two words,,, "Be Bothered."

John Green, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  17. signorm68

signorm68 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats and Good luck. I am sure that you will soon see that was GREAT decision.

signorm68, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  18. mco65

mco65 Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent! I am sure you will not regret this move!!!

mco65, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  19. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys for appreciating.

The thing is why I feel so much confident that I resigned from a very stable and progressive banking job is that I trust my platform. I have tested it and hundreds other webmasters have tested it.
    Our platform will never let you down if you send them decent traffic. One can really make serious money for your traffic and I am good in sending traffic to my dating sites. Once I can send traffic to my dating sites, I am pretty sure that I will be making very good money on it and also as now I have more free time, I will be launching more dating sites, will optimsie them for search engines and put them on auto pilot. That is how I will make more money than what I am earning today.
    Guys, you need a trusted platform to make serious money, once you have a platform to make money, you can really make very serious money on internet.
    Wishing good luck to all fellow DP members.

DatingExpert, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  20. @OzzyH123

@OzzyH123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Very inspiring, that's a great feeling the moment when you become your own boss.

@OzzyH123, Jun 1, 2012 IP