1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BIG BUCK Article Marketing?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by dyadvisor, Jun 15, 2010.

1. beichh4046

beichh4046 Peon

Best Answers:
    For anyone skeptical of his offer let me tell you this. I was looking for some help on my website. I'm not a writer nor a web guru. I read some posts by dyadvisor and felt he had alot of knowledge so I sent him a message. In about two weeks he has opened my eyes to things about the internet and content writing that I never dreamed about. He has been very patient with me and extremely helpful. If he has any slots open I would certainly encourage you to take him up on his offer. BTW, dyadvisor has never asked for any money from me. In fact, he has pointed ways to do things for free.

beichh4046, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  2. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Same here! If anything he has helped me make a lot more money, then I would have on my own.

Kraven2, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  3. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    I have because, the time to withhold is utterly stupid, decided to open up my 40 years of a vault to help others get started. 3 hospital visits in 10 days might also be a factor. Help others while I am still able to have my mind control my body.

This is an area where my average account was worth $885.00

All the clients make a decent income and really need help with content material and drawing new customers/clients. They in turn make $1,000 to $3,000+ when they get new sales and experienced recruits.

My concept will involve package marketing to their needs. An initial package could run from $60 to over $1,000. As Kraven can tell you I have personally had $10,000 clients. That means expanding your knowledge to writing ebooks (as a ghostwriter), to PR releases, blogs, emails, newsletters, sales letters, and more. As these are for professional services, they are offering a service, and more clients/customers the better.

I am talking about where from a gigantic data base, by reducing it to 1/15th the size that would still mean 100,000 people with incomes ranging from $70,000 to $500,000.

The problem? You have to learn writing my way. The advantage to you, step by step free training, and the ability to stay independent and participate as little or as much as you want.
    I have made a very high income year after year before being disabled.
    You will have a number of easy ways, including my assistance to make it all happen. Making $300 this way is just as easy as making $50 in writing pay other ways.

As I have (in reality) wrote the book on insurance sales and marketing, coming up with the right topics will be my problem. As a writer and a ghostwriter I have written over 600 articles about insurance and the insurance industry.

So this is the real deal. You learn at your own pace.

Here is the opportunity, if you are interested in improving both your writing skills, and putting it into action, the choice is yours. As you know there are two ways of contacting me can be used. SORRY, I am not selling anything.

It is too bad my learning posts are the target of those that do not want you to learn, otherwise, I would put the step by step concepts right here. That also is not fair to you, so I will have to do it with a different route. (email?) or what it will be done.

dyadvisor, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  4. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This excellent offer should be at the top of the forum, so up you go: BUMP! :)

Kraven2, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  5. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Sir, You have had experience that even many writers can't even dream of, still, why should you bother the way others replying your threads in an extremity of negativism, especially when we people are listening to each and everything you share? And, as a matter of fact, don't you know that many of such replies are done by some paid warriors, to increase the post count?

All the best!

Fem, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  6. Fastest Writers

Fastest Writers Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, a great step forward. Add us as a team who joins on the way.... Thanks

Fastest Writers, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  7. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    I am still amazed at how many people here think than earning $10.00 an article is hitting the big time. Then there are the real phonies selling the highest quality articles for $5.00. So many insert the letters SEO into their signature line about the writing. They might know what a keyword is, and usually that is about how far it goes.

For those that level, you would think it must be painful to see all these people stuck in the mud. Yet they are proud of their nowhere future.. Getting a $30.00 article job, should not be hard for anyone. However when I help someone line up a job, it is often in the hundreds.

All I can say to the lazy, and those who think they are doing so great, well I know you are not.

Give me someone who is determined and has a desire to improve and then watch their postings a few months from now.--------------------

dyadvisor, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  8. j3rr3my8

j3rr3my8 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi dyadvisor, we've crossed swords a few times now, but I just came across this thread for the first time. If the original offer at the top of the thread is still valid then maybe I'd like to give it a try if you're happy for me to, that is.

I'm certainly curious about your methods, and I'd like to see for myself if there's any truth to it. I'll go in with an open mind and look forward to seeing what we both get out of it.

not got much time right now, so could do with a bit more info - perhaps you could send me through some detail in a pm?

Look forward to it!

j3rr3my8, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  9. Fastest Writers

Fastest Writers Peon

Best Answers:
    Determined to get improved, the first step, right? Where should we get IN? Will the legend [Your Highness] have time to meet in person?

Fastest Writers, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  10. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    bump!!!

keep this thread HIGH...

contentboss, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  11. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    As you are well aware the forum allows contact two ways, my preferred route is right in my signature line. Right now there is a plan prepared to help writers get $30 to $50 an article. I have developed two methods.

These involve the writer selecting certain professional business people of whom there are millions. I supply all the forms, along with carefully explaining the need for quality articles. The writer simply emails a fill in the blanks form out, 3 sheets, but only taking 20-30 minutes. Two days letter another follow up form email is sent, this one proposing your services. Calling is strictly optional, and the possible buyers make over $100,000 yearly. They need you, and you need them. Testing to date has been more than satisfactory. In addition, I am able to assist. The people you are contacting are spending thousands on advertising. Never think they could not pay say $200 to have you write a package of 5 articles.

I can only open up opportunities, it is up to writers to have the desire to progress ----------My services are free, and writers receive my guidance book free----------------------------

dyadvisor, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  12. Simu

Simu Member

Best Answers:
    Simu, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  13. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    parsibagan, Sep 4, 2010 IP