1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bidvertiser No Clicks, but Getting Conversion Money and points.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by numeroten, Dec 22, 2011.

I put the Bidvertiser ad on some of my articles on my website www.numeroten.com on Dec 1. Since it was to only try bidvertiser It has only gotten 37,000 Impressions since December, but I would at least think it would have gotten one click by now? Well, unfortunaly No, The ad is smack dab in the middle of my articles it is a prime location. The ad i had there before, averaged over 10 clicks a day,and bidvertiser in 22 days has gotten 0 clicks. The weird thing here is that, bidvertiser has given me money for Conversions. How is it possible to get conversion money, without getting a click. I have emailed them multiple times, and all they say is "thats okay" pretty much. I really want to get an accurate read on bidvertiser earnings, but as of right now I'm really disappointed. Any ideas to what I am doing wrong with the service?

numeroten, Dec 22, 2011 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it could be issue with their code and might not counting clicks, as without anyone going thru click, conversion not going to happen

why you need to bother so much, if you do not like it than just move to another network, according to me it looks simply a case of not counting clicks

aassociatehit, Dec 23, 2011 IP