1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BidsWar - Online Auctions

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Viola94, May 7, 2017.

Hello everyone,

We're proud to introduce to you a brand new system, we're talking about an online contest system based on auctions. I introduce to you www.BidsWar.net

For more details about how this system works, access How it Works page, here: http://bidswar.net/help.html
    Also, for those who like the system, this script will be released for sale soon.

Waiting for your suggestions and ideeas.

Thank you!

Viola94, May 7, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It should've been bidwar or bidwars. On top of that .net is not going to get you far.

I'd consider finding a different domain name if I were you. Something with .com.

Not sure if I like the design. It's not bad, but there's sort of a classic look to those types of sites that everyone is accustomed to (tophatter, ubid, ebay come to mind).

On the other hand, you'll probably do well selling the script. It doesn't look like an extremely complex one, so some webmasters would want to have it, since they could get it up and running in no time.

qwikad.com, May 7, 2017 IP
  3. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello,

Thank you for your review. Domain names like bidwar or bidwars were taken, but maybe in the future we will come with another name and domain for this website. I wanted to keep the design as inimal as possible, this is something that can be changed and improved in time.

The biggest difference between this website and other websites like eBay, is that we're not selling items, this is a contest, user have to get coins to place bids, but won't pay anything else if they win the auction. The smallest unique bid will be the winner.

Best Regards!

Viola94, May 7, 2017 IP
  4. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This script is now available for sale here: http://mn-shop.com/scripts/bidswar-online-auctions-system

Viola94, Jun 30, 2017 IP