1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling BidLoadz.com - Auction Website for Selling Digital Downloadable Products

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jeffreyhuan, Dec 13, 2010.

What you will receive:

1. Domain Name: BidLoadz.com (registered at GoDaddy on 10/29/2010)

2. The Whole Website includes Hostgator hosting (registered on 5/11/2010) and legitimate PHP Pro Bid License with Lifetime Update

I plan to build this website into an auction site for users to sell digital downloadable goods, like ebooks, software, and so on. I'm currently working on another project and have to give up the previous plan. That's why I'm putting this website for sale.

Branding: This domain is similar as PayLoadz.com and clearly indicates that it is an auction site that provides more features than PayLoadz.com. Users can list their products for sale on Buy It Now or Auction.

Potential:
    As eBay no longer allows digital products listing on normal auctions, BidLoadz.com is a perfect alternative that provides the same features as eBay.

I've already done most of the work: logo design, over 2000 categories. And I've also built a help desk and user community for the website.

Once again, you'll receive:

Domain Name: BidLoadz.com ($7.49)

Hostgator Hosting Hatchling Plan ($25.00)

Legitimate PHP Pro Bid License ($173.40)

Established Website with Help Desk and User Community

Starting Bid: $200.00

Please send your offer to me via PM.

P.S. PHP Pro Bid is a very powerful auction script that supports automated delivery of digital downloads. For complete features, please check out: http://www.phpprobid.com/.

jeffreyhuan, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  2. Mightybotnyc Mbnyc

Mightybotnyc Mbnyc Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Whats the monthly revenue

Mightybotnyc Mbnyc, Jan 22, 2011 IP