1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BidClix.com....what is your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by antonaf, May 2, 2005.

I signed up for BidClix as an advertiser. I'm dazed and not certain if I had a good experience or normal experience. Luckily, I only started with the minimum $25 deposit. First the bidding was way too high for my budget and my niche (I have a free sign-up so it is not wise for me to pay too much for a click)...Bidclix rate was about 0.60 cent per click for top 5 ranks. I kept my bidding within 0.20 - 0.25 cents. I also know that $25 is not a lot to start with but under 1 hour after being approved my entire $25 was clicked-out. I actually owe 0.20 cents. I never in my life experienced that depletion so quickly. I only received 1 so-called conversion out of the 108 claimed clicks, I'm so use to Adwords and the alike stretching my dollars for me.

I wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with BidClix and what are your thoughts? I'm considering going back for round 2 and paying much more attention to the campaign and tracking results to see if this is a worthwhile opportunity or if this is a scam. Let me know your experience with BidClix.

antonaf, May 2, 2005 IP