1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bid for position on 6 years old PR3 site

Discussion in 'Directories' started by sahilcoolsmart, Apr 7, 2007.

I have a domain name phpio.com - PR3
    Now i want to setup a directory on it. Cn you suggest any good bid for position php script. A free script would always be desirable, i can also consider for a paid one though :).
    And how much can i get for a link on this directory?

sahilcoolsmart, Apr 7, 2007 IP
  2. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    phplinkbid

but um, do you plan on promoting it.

give me some hints as to how you plan to use the money you acquire to promote, so that you aren't just another money grabbing runner.

an0n, Apr 7, 2007 IP
  3. jl255

jl255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes, how you promote your directory plays a major factor attracting links. If ppl see you pouring in TONS of cash in promotion, then u can probably afford to raise the prices as ppl will be expecting better growth of your directory. The reverse is also true ;)

jl255, Apr 7, 2007 IP
  4. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would not bid a dime/cent if I don't see many PR5/6/7 links pointing to the domain just as it is an old domain with PR3. It has no value at all -- as witout quality inbound links -it might get PR0 in few days time.

jhnrang, Apr 7, 2007 IP
  5. coolsitez

coolsitez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can modify the script to show the initial bid, the default is set to $1 although people can change that too.

If you want people to bid more, first thing you want to advertise is your site PR. But like many know, expired domain PR is most likely lost in the next update. I hope you are not planning to use an expired domain.

coolsitez, Apr 7, 2007 IP