1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Bicycle related articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mads, May 18, 2015.

Hi,

I need more articles about bicycle related subjects.

The articles must be very long and so good that people fall of their bikes when they read them.

PM if you:
    - know a lot about bicycles, so you can write for enthusiasts that have been biking for years.
    - can write articles that are 3000+ words long.
    - can write fluent English without grammar errors, spelling errors, etc.

Include the following in your PM:
    - samples of your writing, preferably about bicycles or a related subject.
    - your price per 3000+ word article.
    - how many articles you can deliver per week (3000+ words, super high quality)

Thanks,
    Mads

mads, May 18, 2015 IP
  2. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $80 per article. I can do 1-2 per week. I am an avid fixed gear bicyclist, I am current on trends in different kinds of bikes and also new bicycle innovation.

A bit about me, I've been writing professionally for over ten years. I've worked for agencies including Physio123, WebSmith Tech and The Search Agency INC. I've also sourced and completed many freelance assignments through DP including professional practice site content, product reviews, product and service descriptions, business white papers and feature / opinion pieces as well.

Here are a couple of resources online that you can check samples of my writing.

Holy Sun of a Phone
    Fancy Holidays Author Profile

If you would like, I also have a short story/ guide to riding fixed gear in Philadelphia that I wrote late in 2014 for an up and coming travel guide publication that specialized in first-person story style travel guides. It's a bit longer but it showcases my versatility: not only can I do web content and the usual business writing, I also am a adept creative writer and story teller. You can find a sample of that Guide at Barnes and Nobles online here.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Jason Mueller

3,000 words x .02666... rate per word = $79.99 per article.
    I am open to negotiate on price.

Hijynx427, May 18, 2015 IP
  3. ejaz ahmed

ejaz ahmed Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can deliver the high quality for just $35/3000 words, if you are interested, ping me i will show you my samples, thanks

ejaz ahmed, May 18, 2015 IP