1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BEWARE www.business-space.org (aka Abledating)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Socialnetworker, Jan 13, 2009.

Beware of this site www.business-space.org. It is from the same people who brought you Abledating and everybody knows what a scam that was. The company is ABK-Soft and run by Dimtry Rudakov and is based in Russia and not the U.S as they try and state.
    The software is a Linkedin clone but the sales and marketing are the same and the end result will be the same. You will get crap software and no refund unless you play hardball with your CC company.
    They use a merchant account in the Netherlands called Avangate who will also not listen to you.
    Once again beware of www.business-space.org

Socialnetworker, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  2. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    Socialnetworker, seems they do not try to conceal the fact very much http://www.abk-soft.com/matchmaking_software_demo.html :D
    And you are again f..ng everybody here with your scam thing. Go kill yourself, or I will tell Dmitry Rudakov to hire a killer and send him to your address, besides, he knows it if you claim to be their client...;)
    He owns the biggest development company in Russia, Reksoft, so might at some point become rather irritated by your shit. Beware of Dmitry Rudakov, he can scam you in your a..s till thou art dead... :eek: :eek:

I know him well... he already killed 4 socialnetworkers and ate their balls with sugar...

Tell us who you are working for and thou shalt remain live... I will tell Dmitry not to scam you in the a..s till you are dead...

KoneyIslander, Jan 30, 2009 IP
    pitagora likes this.
  3. Whippet75

Whippet75 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what a load of boolocks.

Whippet75, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  4. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

DO NOT TRUST KONEYISLANDER.
    HE IS CLOSE RELATED TO ABK-SOFT SCAMMER COMPANY.
    READ MORE HERE:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=305517&page=6

ilook, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  5. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:

I really like ilook's phrase Do not trust Koneyislander highlighted with red :-D There is something pathetic and young in it (suppose ilook is about 15-16 years old).

Just an advice, if you are hired by people to black pr someone, it is not a right way to do it. You should pretend to be a grown up person with a beard, knowing what he is talking about, just, fair and wise, technically professional.

And what you are making is causing laughter both for Dmitry Rudakov (I translated the posts for him yesterday) and for the honorable forum visitors. :eek:

KoneyIslander, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  6. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only thing i have to say is this nice thread: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=305517&page=6

Gotcha there ;)

Says more than enough.
    Sad story if Dmitry Rudakov doesnt even speak English and you translate posts here ROFLMAO, but scamming people by "10/10 rated" scripts :D

Grow up scammers, and get a job....

ilook, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  7. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    ilook is a youngster shill hired by Dmitry Rudakov himself, as I already assume, to draw more attention to the products of his company. Gonna ask him about it. Bravo! :eek:

KoneyIslander, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  8. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You talk nonsense.
    Come with facts and prove, no bullshit talk.
    You talk about yourself, i dont need to start a fake review website to pumpup my sales like you do.
    (SEE THAT IN THE OTHER THREAD POSTED ABOVE, REMEMBER??? ;) )

My review websites currently dont have much reviews.
    Hey it runs not even two weeks yet!
    Plus, i dont post fake reviews myself.
    The website runs on REAL CUSTOMER REVIEWS.
    If people dont leave a review, ok no problem.
    As long as i can aware people to buy from people like you and your ABK-Soft friends.

http://www.datingscriptreviews.com/warning-abk-soft

ilook, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  9. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    Surely Dimitry Rudakov has hired you, because no one could copypaste so much shit all over the internet free of charge.

Yes please continue awaring people, it really boosts the sales, according to Dmitry's words. When black pr campaign consists of only one word SCAM!! SCAM!! repeated a million times, and no buglist, nothing, that people understand what it is all about.

KoneyIslander, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  10. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

You must be stupid "it really boost the sales".
    Wich marketing book did you read? ROFLMAO

People, just read here about KoneyIslander and his scamming company ABK-Soft!

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=10525114&postcount=11

ilook, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  11. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    ilook is a shill hired either by Boonex or by Dmitry Rudakov, who owns several dating software development companies. You go from ABK, you come to his other company.
    Also ilook posts fake complains to BBB. Name me a company and I will make it have an F rating at BBB, posting complains, especially if this company is connected with Russia.
    Beware of ilook, a scammer and forum flooder.

KoneyIslander, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  12. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes go on posting the same message in every thread about ABK-soft.

Facts never lie KoneyIslander.
    Keep that in your mind.
    Even your words are so nice, the facts never lie.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=305517&page=6

post #114

Big liar and scammer, thats what you are.
    Nothing more, nothing less....

ilook, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  13. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    ALERT: ilook is a shill, beware!

I am not promoting anything, I just provide links to consider and there is nothing to trust or not trust. And the fact that ilook spends so much time and efforts marking all posts about the software with hysterical shrills and red color tells about the fact that he is paid well for that. The problem is he is not professional flooder and even can not provide any bug lists, which he states are present in the script.

I will continue answering here as soon as there are some real bug lists or other factual material, answering a crazy little shill answering machine seems humiliating for me, let him continue his black pr campaign all alone until he is banned or his balls are eaten.

See you some time, thanks.

KoneyIslander, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  14. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Silly pig.
    You promote ABK-soft products to scam people.
    Youre a liar.

SEE THE ALREADY POSTED LINK FOR ALL PROVE THAT YOU BELONGS TO THE ABK-SOFT SCAMMER COMPANY

Nice words wont help you out scammer!

ilook, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  15. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    For those who tend to consider ilook a real customer and not a shill hired to blackmail a decent company, here is another website devoted to independent software reviews:
    http://www.mytestbox.com/social-network-software-reviews/ablespace-abledating-social-network-dating-software/

As you can see, these reviewers as well as http://www.datingsoftwarereviewer.com/ consider AbleDating to be a decent script.

My advise would be, not to believe hysterical shrills of the black pr guys, not to believe glad shrills of the white pr guys, but to EXAMINE the demos, speak with support, and read independent reviews. There is no other way to make a choice.

KoneyIslander, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  16. oraclelocal

oraclelocal Peon

Best Answers:
    i am thinking of using business-space.org for my new business to business website but im afraid after hearing this bickering on these forums between 2 particular users.

can anyone offer a non-biased opinion on this software?

anyone...?

oraclelocal, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  17. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    This boy 'Koneyislander' is just Dimitry Rudakov, the Russian Scammer or one of his pathetic Russian workers making noise on the internet. Again people, beware of ABK/soft - Abledating or the new (and same scam) business-space. org.

This made us laugh so much LOL. Dmitry Rudakov should give up trying to scam people with his Russian Scam software and start doing comedy routines. How about instead of 'Borat from Kazakstan' we can have 'Dimitry from Russia' who in the day is a scrawny little Russian who trawls internet forum sites and creating new aliases trying to promote his Russian scam software that doesnt work and by night he is actually the owner of Russia's biggest company (Reksoft) and also works part time as a hired Killer who has a fetish for sweetened 'Human Balls'.
    I am already in contact with 'Comedy Central' in regards to a pilot and would like to know when Koneyislander (Dimitry Rudakov) is ready to start filming.

yes, keep away from this site. It is run by the same Russian man, Dimitry Rudakov who is behind Abledating /ABKsoft. You are welcome to search forums looking for them and also to let you know that they spend more time coming on forums like this with fake reviews with fake aliases than they do making their crap software.

Socialnetworker, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  18. realstr

realstr Active Member

Best Answers:
    LINKEDIN CLONE www.Business-Space.org is ABK-SOFT.com SCAM! DON'T buy this script from ABK-SOFT you will regret it.

ABK-SOFT installed script on my server, but then stopped working after a week. Then attempted to reinstall on another server/account which was approved by them and stopped working again for second time.

1. The script doesn't include all the features, such as facebook and AOL contact import ...as seen in demo.
    2. The 2C0 payment gateway has several bugs (as demonstrated in demo), and doesn't come with any setup instructions. 2C0 doesn't even allow social networking scripts as part of their policy, so don't know why they build 2C0 as only gateway.
    3. I waited and still waiting for many bugs to be fixed.
    4. This is definitely far from being commercial product.
    5. Included in files are several "Konnects.com" branded text, so likely it was development project which ABK-SOFT is now reselling to public. If you buy from ABK-SOFT and hoping to get a Konnects.com clone script or Linkedin clone script you will be sadly disappointed.
    6. Their staff are unprofessional and will try bully you in to accepting their poorly written and bug-infested script. Don't tolerate them. They are very weak minded people.
    7. The 30 Day money back policy for their license is fraud.
    8. I don't see any address for U.S. Company. they are obviously misleading people that they are legal in United States to build trust.
    9. This company is Russian company and gives Russian companies a bad reputation. Russian webmasters are highly skilled, but ABK-SOFT damages the Russian programming industry.

ABK-Soft.com is not honest company.

These are their associated sites, to name a few that I found:
    DISHONEST/DON'T TRUST: http://business-space.org
    DISHONEST/DON'T TRUST: http://abk-soft.com
    DISHONEST/DON'T TRUST: http://abk-experts.com
    DISHONEST/DON'T TRUST: http://abledatingreviews.com
    DISHONEST/DON'T TRUST: Vinсent Galliany, ABK-SOFT Staff
    DISHONEST/DON'T TRUST: Gary Coller, ABK-SOFT Staff
    DISHONEST/DON'T TRUST: Mikhail Cherkassky, ABK-SOFT Staff

realstr, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  19. FrankRw

FrankRw Peon

Best Answers:

Hello!
    My name is Frank, I represent ABK-Soft here from now on. We really need this text to be present here, dear admins, this is not a duplicate account, we one by one try to reply to the claims and continue getting banned. Soon we will not have anyone left in the company to publish this.
    Our designer and support manager Andrew who is indeed a Russian, has been just banned here for spamming reasons, also Sam, although all they wanted was to help the clients, if there are any real clients here. I ask the moderators to look into the problem well, because there are posts all over the forums made by one and the same person, naming our company ABK-Soft scam, spam and so on, and I am OBLIGED to help him, to see to his problems and to do my job. Because this IS my job.
    I ask Socialnetworker to provide his order number, because I need to look for his tickets in the members' area. If there are indeed any problems, or rude behaviour of our managers, the guilty will be immediately fired and all the possible help will be provided.
    Also, I ask the administrators not to allow any nationalism in here, because this is not a forum where the fascists meet or anything like this. Dmitry is a Russian, Andrew is a Russian as well, but this does not allow users to use bad language like "d..head", "jerk", "Russian worm", etc. This is completely unappropriate for such a decent forum. It is an insult.
    I also want to draw the administrators' attention to the fact that such users' behavior and personal insults is noticed by all the users, what can be clearly seen in their comments, like "please stop the spam", "if you are a competetor try to invent some other way of defeating", etc. Everything can be easily found here.
    I am not saying of course that this user can not be our current client, but to prove this all I need is the order number.
    Again, I need to say that I will have to post this reply everywhere where this user has been complaining, because we found this forum one of these days, we would have been working here and providing customer service here for a long time already, should we have found it earlier. But unfortunately we have never seen these threads. Please note that I am not advertizing anything, I am not spamming, all I need to do is to help the clients that probably have some problems with the support department, show the other possible clients in every thread that we really care about what is being said about us, and take appropriate measures.
    Thank you very much for your business,
    Frank Rowley,
    ABK-Soft LTD.

FrankRw, May 11, 2009 IP
  20. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Frank's post is a cut and paste job placed in many threads throughout the forum. This is probably the only instance where it's well placed... and so he is banned.

In the interests of open communication you'd have thought he wouldn't have gone to all the effort to turn off the "emails from admin" option!

sarahk, May 11, 2009 IP