1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beware Scammer: sentrup aka raksa muda

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wwallace1, Apr 15, 2013.

Hello DP Members,

I would like to warn you of a user named Sentrup on here. His name is Raksa Muda and his email is ""

Here is his profile:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/members/sentrup.415809/

I responded to his thread on the buy/sell links sub-forum:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/home-improvement-fashion-helath-business-and-finance-sites-pr0-pr8.2603759/#post18273624

And bought a year long blogroll links for 3 of my sites on his site in December '2012. So I checked my links today and the site is completely gone. I sent him a PM here and an email and he responded and said he would replace the link with a different site which I rejected last december because it had copied content (I checked copyscape). He ignores my request for a refund and will no longer respond to my emails.

I lost $75 and I hope that nobody else get's scammed by him.

He is also peddling these sites so please beware of this guy!

hxxp://newhouse-designs<.>com
    hxxp://gotohometalkusa<.>com
    hxxp://goingductlesscontest<.>com

wwallace1, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  2. sentrup

sentrup Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    12/5/12 - You order $150 for 2 sites on
    universaldesignalliance.com PR3
    goingductlesscontest.com PR4
    your order is 3 sites for both sites. So 3 sites for each site = 6 links
    laminate wood flooring - laminatewoodflooringhq.com
    bathroom interior design - bathroominteriordesign.net
    kitchen island designs - kitchenislanddesignshq.com

12/7/12
    You told me to remove the link goingductlesscontest.com so we deal for a sites (universaldesignalliance.com) total bill $75

On April 8,13 I have problem with my sites (universaldesignalliance.com) you contact me and I give you option for other site but on April 11 my site is normal.

Because PR my site dropped from PR3 to PR 2 and you asked me to move to 3 sites.. I think it is not Fair
    Your sites live on universaldesignalliance.com and will expired on December '2012.

sentrup, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  3. wwallace1

wwallace1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You told me to remove the link goingductlesscontest.com so we deal for a sites (universaldesignalliance.com) total bill $75
    Code (markup):
    I told you to remove that link because the articles were not unique according to copyscape and I did not want to buy links on that site

On April 8,13 I have problem with my sites (universaldesignalliance.com) you contact me and I give you option for other site but on April 11 my site is normal.
    Code (markup):
    I bought links on that site in December, I checked that site last week and it was gone, nothing. I can see how you put the site back up, probably from a backup.

It's obvious you did that because you also didn't remove the stock text which is obvious when u first go to the site. "This is featured post 1 title To set your featured posts, please go to your theme options page in wp-admin. You can also disable featured posts slideshow if you don't wish to display them."

Screenshot proof
    [​IMG]

Because PR my site dropped from PR3 to PR 2 and you asked me to move to 3 sites.. I think it is not Fair Your sites live on universaldesignalliance.com and will expired on December '2012.
    Code (markup):
    No I asked you to replace the links or give me a refund because universaldesignalliance was DEAD. And WHY did you sell me links FOR 1 YEAR in December '12 when the site was going to expire in December ?

Look you are a shady person and a SCAMMER. You don't respond to emails and I have to resort to something like this.

People like you give DP a BAD name and now I REFUSE to buy links, sites or ANYTHING on this site unless they have a high itrader, rep, post count or anything else that shows that they are an UPSTANDING member in this community.

wwallace1, Apr 16, 2013 IP