1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BEWARE Of SolidTrustPay - Unreasonable Blocking of the Accounts

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Johnny2059, Apr 12, 2013.

1. STPay Voice

STPay Voice Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your post is from July, so quite old now, but if you provide your username we are happy to check if you have been able to login since posting. Sometimes accounts get 'blocked' simply because the member tries to login too many times with wrong information. You did not identify the type of block, so we cannot provide an appropriate response here, but we are happy to see what we can do.

STPay Voice, Nov 26, 2016 IP
  2. SolidTrustPay

SolidTrustPay Peon

Best Answers:
    The same happy and helpful customer support team that our members know and love are out roaming the review sites on a weekly basis. We will never ask you for your password or personal information, only your SolidTrust Pay username in order to identify your account and respond to any problems you may be experiencing!

Talk to us! We'd love to help.

SolidTrustPay, Jan 11, 2017 IP
  3. Alsiran J

Alsiran J Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi People,I have a similar problem with SolidTrustPay ,I deposit through my bank more than $14.000 to SolidTrustPay account and now they restricted my account.I sent a payment of $4000 to a friend from Sweden and a few hours later they cancelled the transfer and refund the payment to my Solid Trust Pay Account.
    Now the money appear into my account but I can t use them because my account is Restricted, i can t send/transfer/withdraw/exchange ...I sent a email to but no reply yet....I will post here the results....Be careful with them....

Alsiran J, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  4. SolidTrustPay

SolidTrustPay Peon

Best Answers:
    We are happy to address Alsiran’s complaint here, though it should be noted that we have extensive recorded dialogue with the account in question, and we of course responded to his email to immediately. As an internationally regulated payment processor with a 10-year history, we take fraud and the investigation of fraudulent claims very seriously.

This individual was discovered to be attempting fraud on several levels, including multiple failed attempts to verify that the account holder was also the legitimate owner of the bank account from which the funds were drawn. We were able to determine without question that this individual was using stolen information, accessed someone else’s bank account, and attempted to outright steal someone else’s money.

SolidTrustPay, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  5. Alsiran J

Alsiran J Peon

Best Answers:
    I don t know from where you taken such FALSE information,I made the first deposit more than 3 week ago...if was stolen account how can happen that you don t have any claims?I deposited more than $12.000 to SOLIDTRUSTPAY

Alsiran J, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  6. SolidTrustPay

SolidTrustPay Peon

Best Answers:
    For reasons of privacy and security noted in our privacy policy, we are unable to openly discuss a matter of fraud in public on a forum such as this.

As mentioned, we were able to determine without question that this individual was using stolen information, accessed someone else’s bank account, and attempted to outright steal someone else’s money.

SolidTrustPay, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  7. Alsiran J

Alsiran J Peon

Best Answers:
    You don t want to discouss here because i am the true account owner and all the funds belong to my account,Answer this simple question...If is true like you said how can happen that you don t have any claims for more than 2 weeks of an account that you said "it is accessed someone else's bank account and attempted to outright steal someone else's money " ......No one who can see is missing more than $12.000 from his bank account will report to the bank and claim back the money!!as I said ,how come that you don t have any claims to refund the money for more than 2 weeks?

Alsiran J, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  8. SolidTrustPay

SolidTrustPay Peon

Best Answers:
    While we do not want to continue repeating ourselves, it is of course for privacy and security reasons, outlined in our privacy policy, that we cannot discuss this matter openly in public.

We were able to determine without question that this individual was using stolen information, accessed someone else’s bank account, and attempted to outright steal someone else’s money.

SolidTrustPay, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  9. Alsiran J

Alsiran J Peon

Best Answers:
    In conclusion....they keep saying same things without any prove....a few days ago they withdraw last $2000 from my account!!! They charged $2000 each day for more than 7 days....aprox $14.000,now thay said i used Stolen information and accessed someone else bank account ? :))) if they think it was stolen information why they keep chare my bank account?? i think i say all about this company.....

Alsiran J, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  10. SolidTrustPay

SolidTrustPay Peon

Best Answers:
    As a global payment processor with over 10 years in business and regulated by the government of Canada, we wish simply to state that we do not arbitrarily seize funds without evidence of fraudulent activity. Every dollar that passes through our system is recorded and audited by the appropriate regulating bodies.

While we cannot provide evidence or personal information regarding this matter publicly, we want to let it be known that we were able to determine without question that this individual was using stolen information, accessed someone else’s bank account, and attempted to outright steal someone else’s money.

The user has and may continue to contact us through the appropriate channels, including our email address. But we cannot continue to address this matter publicly online.

SolidTrustPay, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  11. Alsiran J

Alsiran J Peon

Best Answers:
    So,lets wait their reply...what they will say now ????ahhh "we cannot continue to address this matter publicly online."

Alsiran J, May 10, 2017 IP
  12. Alsiran J

Alsiran J Peon

Best Answers:
    Here i prove that SOLIDTRUSTPAY STOLEN MY MONEY!!!!
    Attached you have the screenshot from my bank account and my last email conversation.Still missing $2050

Here are the refunds i received:
    03/09/2017 DIRECT DEPOSIT SOLID TRUST REVERSAL (Cash) $1,950.00
    03/09/2017 DIRECT DEPOSIT SOLID TRUST REVERSAL (Cash) $2,000.00
    Here are what SOLIDTRUSTPAY debit from my bank account:

02/28/2017 DIRECT DEBIT SOLID TRUST 8776890076 (Cash) -$2,000.00
    02/23/2017 DIRECT DEBIT SOLID TRUST 8776890076 (Cash) -$2,000.00
    03/01/2017 DIRECT DEBIT SOLID TRUST 8776890076 (Cash) -$2,000.00
    03/06/2017 DIRECT DEBIT SOLID TRUST 8776890076 (Cash) -$2,000.00
    03/03/2017 DIRECT DEBIT SOLID TRUST 8776890076 (Cash) -$2,000.00
    03/02/2017 DIRECT DEBIT SOLID TRUST 8776890076 (Cash) -$2,000.00

Screenshoot here :
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=flxd2e&s=9
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=348spbr&s=9
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2m47yqf&s=9

13. Alsiran J

Alsiran J Peon

Best Answers:
    scr001.jpg
    scr002.jpg

email.jpg

14. Alsiran J

Alsiran J Peon

Best Answers:
    so,they LIE!!never send me back the remaining amount of $2050!!!!!!!!!!!!!!