1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beware of EMobile Code

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Teepee, May 22, 2014.

I've been told that no one gives a shit about Scams but I don't beieve that. I've kissed my money and moved on.

But if I can prevent someone from making the same mistake I did and give them a bad write-up, mission accomplished.

If anyone wants to know more about my frustating week, I'm willing to expand.

It's a jungle out there!

Teepee, May 22, 2014 IP
  2. RoyceWhitaker

RoyceWhitaker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What happened and what is eMobile?

RoyceWhitaker, May 22, 2014 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    This google result would have me running a mile

upload_2014-5-23_14-17-8.png

talk about dodgy

sarahk, May 22, 2014 IP
  4. coolpavan

coolpavan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what is it all about
    please elaborate
    if your post saves even one person then it would be worth it

coolpavan, May 23, 2014 IP
  5. Teepee

Teepee Member

Best Answers:
    This is a more detailed post against EMobile Code. This is a copy of the complaint I posted today with the Washington State BBB:

Beware of EMobile Code.

On May 19thI viewed EMobile Code's sales video(A Work From Home, Get Rich Quick program). I was interested, unfortunately.

It started up as a FREE product then I had to pay the programmers' a nominal fee of $49.

Then the upsells started. One to speed up my sales,thus commissions. The second sell would double my money

paying websites. Now I'm $601 in the hole.

Once I got to the program, I realized that I now had a completely different program. They then wanted an

additional $1,000 and I would be a life member. About a week later I got an email wanting $5,000 for

training.

When I had enough and demanded a refund,the fun began. Even if I was involved with them for only 2 weeks

and they had a "60 day no risk, no hassle money-back guarantee", they refused to refund my $601.

At this point I'm losing money and only receiving generic emails from them and no program.

A call to EMobile Code only got me a switchboard. I found an address but it was only a Postal Box in

Kirkwood, WA, no street address. Also found a complaint listed on the BBB similar to mine.

No street address, Postal Box only, switchboard, generic replies to my questions, an unbelievable Alexa

rating, should have been warnings of a possible SCAM.

But most of that info only came to me after they refused my refund.

My local Police also tell me that they are possibly from Nigeria and not Washington State.

Yes, I have closed my Credit Card.

Emobile Code's switchboard is at 1-800-214-6430.

Teepee, May 23, 2014 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    For decades (and well before the Internet) I have been advising friends, family and colleagues that, if someone offers you an "easy way to make a lot of money", run away as fast as you can. First, if someone does have a unique scheme that is making money hand over fist, why would that person share it with you or anyone else? Or, if they were going to share it, why would they not simply offer it to friends, family, etc.? Whether it is a franchise, affiliate program, a book, a video, or whatever, no one with a great and profitable idea or scheme that takes no to little work would actually share such information with complete strangers, even for a fee. If it sounds too good to be true...it ALWAYS is just that.

jrbiz, May 24, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  7. DarkMatrix

DarkMatrix Active Member

Best Answers:
    Emobile home page video is funny :rolleyes: ROFL
    (i'm next trillionaire in few months. Take my autograph now you won't get it later )

DarkMatrix, Aug 2, 2014 IP