1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beware Adipolo

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by javier.garcia.esteban, Feb 6, 2018.

Hi,

Yesterday I was contacted by Adipolo. Sorry, I meant *spammed* by them, they sent the same copy-paste email 4 times to 4 different sites of mine.

They talked about integrating their video ads into my sites, and even though I don't like spammers I thought I'd give it a try, why not.

They sent me a code. That code doesn't work. They didn't send a contract, they didn't even make me register at their website, I don't have access to any sort of dashboard/panel, they just told me to include their code in my websites. I asked what the ads look like and how do they behave. They answered with vague answers like "we have different formats", etc. But they sent me ONE code, I'm asking how THAT code they sent will look like (if it ever works).

After several mail exchanges I still have no idea how their ads work, they sent me a sample site, but their code is different, so no idea how mine is supposed to look. But at least after 10 emails they told me the code is "not active", so at least that explains why it's not working at the moment... Thank you for the warning!.

I asked about CPM, ad behaviour, etc. and they gave no straight answers, sometimes after asking the same question 3 times... They just told me "The tag is set according to your pre-defined requierments (sic)". When of course they sent me the tag without any input on my part...

Completely unprofessional, I doubt they are even a legit network, so beware them, I asume a lot of you will receive their spam if you haven't already.

javier.garcia.esteban, Feb 6, 2018 IP
  2. oz Adipolo

oz Adipolo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Everybody !

We provide premium video advertising to clients around the world.
    We are glad to give service and provide our clients with highest CPM's.

Unfortunately, it was not the situation with Javier. And we did not really have a true chance to collaborate with him. We actually never even started. We hope it was different.

Javier, you are welcome to post here also our conversation, to let the community know and judge by themselves.
    We of course will never disclose any conversation we have with our clients.

Please feel free to reach me at for any question,
    and if you would like to try our video player, content and advertisment, to add video advertising potential to your sites, at

We are happy to assist and provide the best service we can to our clients.

Best,
    Oz.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    oz Adipolo, Feb 6, 2018 IP
  3. javier.garcia.esteban

javier.garcia.esteban Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AMIR:
    Hi Teansie,
    My name is Amir and I represent Adipolo group - Adipolo is a tech
    company that implements advanced data algorithms and machine learning
    technologies to attain our partners their true revenue potential with
    industry highest CPMs.
    We are also Google Partner and we bring Google video and display
    premium ads along with our direct deals and advertisers, for your
    websites and digital assets.
    Our goal is to bring you new revenue streams through our unique
    technology and demand.
    COMMENT: My name is not Teansie :)
    -----
    ME:
    I don't display any videos in my sites. Could I display your video ads?.
    -----
    AMIR:
    Sure!!
    @Oz will guide you from here and send you relevant tags
    -----
    OZ:
    Yes, you can add our video tags at your websites, and we have multiple formats.
    What are the sties you you would like to display video ads at?
    -----
    ME:
    Well, my main sites are:
    -SITES-
    But I'd like to be able to implement the ads in other sites in the
    future if the performance is good. What is the CPM? Are they
    auto-play? Do I get paid when visitors click the videos (if not
    auto-play) or per impression?.
    -----
    OZ:
    payment is according to advertisment plays. (CPM wise)
    Also, our media team matches advertisers to your traffic type, and we will send you the tags shortly
    COMMENT: Notice how he didn't answer my questions.
    -----
    OZ:
    Attached is the tag for the video.
    The tag is set to display a video in outstream whenever there is an advertisment.
    If there is not advertiser, the webpage looks as usual
    Please let us know once the tag is on the webpages, and please send an link for example.
    COMMENT: Setup the tag, the tag doesn't work.
    -----
    ME:
    If you are indeed a legit network you are making everything in your
    hands to hide that fact...
    You've sent me a code without answering my questions and without
    giving me any way to access statistics (dashboard/panel). I've setup
    the code on a test page because I'm not integrating it in the website
    without knowing how it looks or how it behaves. Nothing is showing up
    (-URL-).
    So, please, answer my questions, or I'm adding your company and email
    addresses to the list of scammers at DigitalPoint:
    - What is the (expected) CPM?
    - How does the ad look / behave? (any example of a site using your ads?).
    - Do the videos auto-play?
    - How do I see stats (dashboard/panel)?
    - Can I include the video via iframe?
    - Can I control the behaviour (callback functions) or at the very
    least have a default ad shown when no ad is available or a callback
    when no ad is displayed?.
    -----
    OZ:
    I understand your concern, and would like to make sure anything is set to your satisification.
    I would like to direct your questions directly:
    1.CPM depends on your traffic. We see clients with 1.5$ and up to 15$.
    2.we have various formats. For example you can take a look at -URL-
    3. Yes. Autoplay or click to play. It depends on your choice.
    4. You get daily reports and soon enough when our dashboard is complete you will get access to dashboard stats.
    5.you cant include video through Iframe as we do not allow masking of the domain and traffic. Our advertisers have transparency to the users and traffic quality.
    6.The video comes as new revenue stream to your website. It does not show up if there is no ad, and if there is, it shows up and the user can close it.
    It comes as an addition to your existing setup.
    Regarding the ad appearance, we do thourough domain verification, so you would be able to see the live ad when we can see a link for example, so we will be able to connect our demand
    COMMENT: Notice he is still asking for a live url with the tag, which I already sent and it's not working still at this point. Also notice he is talking about "my" choices regarding the ad, but they sent me the code and never asked about any of those options...
    -----
    ME:
    > 2.we have various formats
    And yet you have only sent one code, which doesn't show anything at
    the moment, so how I am supposed to integrate it into the website if I
    don't even know how it looks?...
    > 3. Yes. Autoplay or click to play. It depends on your choice.
    And again, I only have one code with no parameters that I know of, so
    how do I change that...
    > 4. You get daily reports and soon enough when our dashboard is complete you
    > will get access to dashboard stats.
    OK, I'm sorry but that's a red flag right there... When will that
    dashboard be available...
    > 5.you cant include video through Iframe as we do not allow masking of the
    > domain and traffic. Our advertisers have transparency to the users and
    > traffic quality.
    The domain would be the same, -DOMAIN- urls would call
    -URL- (if the code ever works).
    > Regarding the ad appearance, we do thourough domain verification, so you
    > would be able to see the live ad when we can see a link for example, so we
    > will be able to connect our demand
    No idea what you mean... I sent you the url, I just set it up as a
    sample url simply to see how it looks... Regarding "domain
    verification"... Why wouldn't you "verify" the domain before giving me
    the tags...
    -----
    OZ:
    All of your doubts are completely understood, and w make great efforts fullfill all of our clients needs.
    The dashboard should be ready in a month time.
    -URL, NOT WORKING-
    The tag I sent you is not live yet. we do quality tests and work with top ad safty applications to
    make sure our advertisers and our publishers get the maxium value for our services.
    In addition to that our tag is responsive and can adapt to each format.
    We have instream, outstream, autuplay and click-to-play, as well of video content.
    COMMENT: He is talking about different ad options, but again, I was never asked about those options, I was given a single tag to put on my sites.
    -----
    ME:
    > In addition to that our tag is responsive and can adapt to each format.
    > We have instream, outstream, autuplay and click-to-play, as well of video content.
    And HOW do I change that, and HOW do I see what the ad and each
    different format looks like!?.
    You have not answered ANY of my concerns, which is simply CRAZY
    considering YOU are the ones that contacted me, not the other way
    around.
    -----
    OZ:
    The tag is set according to your pre-defined requierments.
    COMMENT: My "pre-defined requierments (sic)", which I was never asked about...
    -----
    ME:
    > The tag is set according to your pre-defined requierments.
    WHAT pre-defined requirements!?. You sent me the code without ANY
    input on my part, I still don't know how it even looks at this
    point!!!.
    ----
    And I didn't receive any answer after that.
    STILL AT THIS POINT I have no idea what the code they sent is supposed to do. I don't know where the ad will appear, its size, its appearance, its behaviour (will it auto-play or not, who knows, apparently there's a setting but they never asked me)... If you think this is normal, I don't know what to say...

javier.garcia.esteban, Feb 6, 2018 IP
  4. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Did you ever get this resolved Javier?

FPForum, Jul 27, 2021 IP
  5. Evilon Latom

Evilon Latom Peon

Best Answers:
    I read the bad review here, and I want to tell you that I have a completely different experience with Adipolo.

First of all, they are very professional, and they are not playing games. They know every dark corner of the ad-tech world, and they lead the industry with some crazy performances that you won't be able to find anywhere else. I have a few websites that I monetize with them, and I have no idea how they do it, but the revenue increased significantly. No other ad provider company has reached these cycles in my ten years of experience.
    Money was never a problem, and I got paid on time every month, except one time when I got a Google policy violation on my website, an understandable situation for industry veterans.

The CEO, Amir, asked me to share my experience here since some small publishers who didn't even get approved to work with Adipolo, to my knowledge, chose to discredit the company's name for fun or any other reason.

I recommend you test the company yourself and see who is the most authentic among all the comments here. You don't spend money out of your pocket to try building your business relationship with them, so you have nothing to lose.

Evilon Latom, Aug 30, 2022 IP
  6. javier.garcia.esteban

Best Answers:
    Of course not, after I posted the conversation they obviously never contacted again.

Well, THEY contacted ME (in a very spammy way) and they didn't answer any single question I asked so of course I didn't work with them. So I don't know who those "small publishers who didn't even get approved" are, but you writing that on this specific thread is insulting, and speaks volumes about the kind of people willing to defend that "company". As if you creating your account only to post that wasn't clue enough.

javier.garcia.esteban, Aug 30, 2022 IP
  7. Evilon Latom

Evilon Latom Peon

Best Answers:
    What does "very spammy way" mean?
    You seem to be really trying to create a falsely negative impression of Adipolo at all costs (speaking of suspicious behavior). I do not know you or your history with Adipolo (And I don't really care, to be honest), but I do care when someone is lying and sabotaging other people's business. So I believe it is worth my time and energy to open a new account here and add a positive review based on my long experience with Adipolo.
    The sad part is that you didn't even get to work with them (as you mentioned), and you allowed yourself to write a pathetic and evil review here that screams frustration and resentment, and for what? Because you didn't know how to implement the tags properly on your website? That makes them scammers?
    Impulses people like you are dangerous to any business, and you should be banned from writing unreliable reviews on any platform.

Evilon Latom, Aug 31, 2022 IP
  8. javier.garcia.esteban

Best Answers:
    Read the thread. They (you) wrote a completely unprompted and unrequested message, they (you) sent it 4 times through 4 different sites, calling me "Teansy" when that's not my name. They (you) were obviously mass-contacting people, which by definition is spam...

Falsely? I posted the whole damn conversation...

Everything I said is there on the conversation for everyone to see. They (you) contacted me in a spammy way and didn't answer any goddamn question I asked. That's all it happened, and that's all I've said. The only pathetic thing here is an Adipolo representative (probably Amir himself, as there seems to be no one else working at that company) making an account to disguise himself as a client. That is truly pathetic indeed.

Obviously I knew how to implement the tags, but I had no idea what those tags would display (and a quick test showed absolutely nothing), so obviously I'm not gonna implement something I don't even know what it is on my sites. That's in the conversation, any person with half a brain can see that.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
    javier.garcia.esteban, Aug 31, 2022 IP
  9. Evilon Latom

Evilon Latom Peon

Best Answers:
    It was pretty obvious you'd think I'm working at/for Adipolo, but convincing you otherwise is not my goal here.
    Your response reveals your true motive for this whole embarrassing post. I'm glad you saw fit to respond in this way.

All I have left is to wish you good luck, hoping you will find a better use for your time than quarrel childishly and post fake reviews to satisfy your ego.

Evilon Latom, Aug 31, 2022 IP
  10. javier.garcia.esteban

Best Answers:
    Zero arguments and no answers to anything I've written or was previously written. I've explained the spammy way the contacted me, and I've explained that they didn't answer any question I made. You refuse to acknowledge any of those points, which are the only ones I've made regarding Adipolo, and still call what I write "false" and "fake", even though I posted the whole damn conversation (which you refuse to acknowledge as well). Can't believe people like you even exist...

I'm unsubscribing from this thread and won't answer anymore. Amir, you can leave your little message now so you'll have "your last word" and when people search for Adipolo they'll be left with your message instead of mine, that's what you are looking for so have at it. Don't think you are fooling anyone though.

javier.garcia.esteban, Aug 31, 2022 IP
  11. RAF Systems

RAF Systems Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi i have been speaking to someone called Tamir about payment terms and arrangements and he has not got back to me.
    I have been using adipolo ads for over 2 months and still waiting for first payment

RAF Systems, Dec 19, 2022 IP