1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Better Analytics Xenforo

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by BlackhatApproved, Apr 29, 2015.

Hello, I installed the Better Analytics for Xenforo and got it working fine and is showing the Popular Posts Right Now on the sidebar. There are several ways to incorporate the sidebar (above, below) etc, however, I am using Sidebar Positions Add-on and no matter what I try it shows the Popular Posts Right Now below anything I have on the sidebar. Where can I edit the code to make it show at the top and above the "sidebar positions" addon stuff.

BlackhatApproved, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If the "Sidebar Positions" add-on changes how the default XenForo sidebar works, there probably isn't going to be a way to do it without editing that add-on (sorry, I don't know anything about that add-on). The Better Analytics add-on is based on the XenForo sidebar being default(ish).

The Better Analytics add-on basically adds two possible display points inside the default sidebar_online_users template. One at the beginning and one at the end. So it sounds like maybe the Sidebar Positions add-on is just removing all content from that template if you are ending up with both options looking to be in the same place.

digitalpoint, Apr 29, 2015 IP