1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Betaproject.org or New Domain?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by politicsreporter, Mar 23, 2013.

I want to start a tech/science/web blog and I recently purchased betaproject.org to fullfill the role of the domain name. However, I am beginning to have second thoughts on the decision. I have found a domain name with tech(word).com that I like and a couple of .net and .co I like. What should I do?

politicsreporter, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  2. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you have already found the .com domain, then I would suggest buy that .com domain and use it and also you may redirect this .org domain to your .com site. As a general rule, I would also prefer only .com and not .net / ,org / or .co

kingofking, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  3. politicsreporter

politicsreporter Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the input, anyone else?

politicsreporter, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  4. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will go for more porpular domain extension such as .com and .net , this likely more easy to remember compare to .org.
    Don't use .co domain while your site might mistaken as a columbia country website and only rank your site well over there.

JerrickYeoh, Apr 2, 2013 IP