1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beta version of the Tube Sites Submitter has been released!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by jowel, Feb 8, 2018.

Dear users,

today we have released the new beta version of Tube Sites Submitter, which brings some exciting news to uploading videos to adult tube sites. In addition to the news listed at our blog we have also fixed some bugs and we've also incorporated some of your suggestions that will be very much to your liking.

Would like to try the new beta version?

Anyone who has an active license of Tube Sites Submitter can test the beta version. Check out our blog where you can find the complete list of new features: http://www.tubesitessubmitter.com/blog/news/beta-version-tube-sites-submitter-released/

Do you have any questions? Don't hesitate and contact us!

Regards
    Tube Sites Submitter team
    http://tubesitessubmitter.com/

jowel, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  2. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does it have manual about how to use it? Before i purchased AVS submitter ,it is staying idle.I dont know how to use it and the customer service is not good.My money got wasted.

laxmi, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  3. jowel

jowel Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    jowel, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  4. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is the price of software? After purchase the software is for lifetime or we have to renew monthly? I am interested to buy. How is customer support? Do you provide support for configuring campaigns?

laxmi, Feb 19, 2018 IP