1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BETA TESTERS NEEDED - New Tool For AliExpress Dropshipping

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by yaros, Jul 12, 2018.

Hello everyone,

My name is Yaros. Me and my team develop tools for dropshipping stores owners, and also we’re quite experienced and successful dropshippers ourselves wanting to provide value and contribute to the industry.

Now we’re in the process of developing our new tool - Dropship.Me plugin for WordPress. It is a tool for better product sourcing in AliExpress dropshipping. We have selected and optimized for import about 40,000 AliExpress products, and now people can add them to their WordPress stores.

And we’re looking for people to test our plugin and provide us some feedback of what is working and what is not.

If it sounds interesting for you, it would be great if you could try this tool and give some recommendations or ideas. Your feedback will be extremely helpful in improving Dropship.Me plugin. Joining the beta test is completely free.

Click here to join Dropship.Me plugin for WordPress test

Thanks in advance!

yaros, Jul 12, 2018 IP
  2. Faisal Khan

Faisal Khan Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing well done Yaros..

Faisal Khan, Jul 13, 2018 IP
  3. valentinediannne

valentinediannne Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your sharing. I am also studying to be a tester. Don't know what your learning process to become a tester is like? Are you self-studying or studying or participating in testing courses?

valentinediannne, Aug 22, 2023 IP