1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Beta Software] Drastically Improve Your VSL's Conversion Rate

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Hartmund, Jan 7, 2016.

Hey marketers,

I have spent the last months developing a software for online marketers who are using video sales letters.

You can think of this technology as the "2016 upgrade for VSLs" that can dramatically improve the conversion rates of your VSL.

With this software you are basically able to speak to parts of your audience you previously couldn't speak to, as well as open up your products & services to new market segments.

I'm now looking for 10-20 beta testers who are interested in implementing this.

The only requirements are that you're having an existing business with enough traffic to measure the differences in the conversion rate, a copywriter that can edit your existing copy... and of course that you're using a VSL.

If you're interested, write me a PM with details about your business, or alternatively send me an email at .

I'll then get back to you with more details about the software.

All the best,
    Hartmund

PS Just to clarify, this is free! I'm not going to sell you something here...

Hartmund, Jan 7, 2016 IP