1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Wordpress Theme for my new Website?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Otaku, Aug 5, 2015.

Hi,
    I'm a noob with website creation.
    For my new site I've decided to use WordPress, which I have installed.
    I have a few questions, any help much appreciated.

1. I would like a forum so I'm thinking of adding bbPress with BuddyPress, any opinions on using these two plugins over vBulletin or phpBB??

2. At some point in the future of the site I would like to add a shop, is there anything I should be doing now in it's early stages to make sure that adding a shop is easy?

3. And here's the main question, advice on what theme to use to best build my site? Is there a particular paid for theme that is best? or is there a best drag and drop theme? a while back I briefly used the Headway theme on friends computer, it seemed potentially good, is there better ones?

As said above any help and advice much appreciated,
    Otaku

Otaku, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  2. MjrLeo

MjrLeo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, This is good you r making your site on word-press. You can use woo-commerce plugin for selling.
    I have good experience in WordPress development. You can contact me on skype.

MjrLeo, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  3. fawwad

fawwad Active Member

Best Answers:
    use flatmarket wp theme. Thanks

fawwad, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  4. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Start with Classic Wordpress theme and customize theme as you expand the blog. Also a tip - Keep updating the Plugins,Themes and Wordpress CMS regularly for secure blog. And make sure to use Child-Theme feature when customizing the themes(if not used then changes made to themes will be lost when its updated).

jaguar34, Aug 23, 2015 IP