1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best WordPress plugins for SEO?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by jamesmm, May 5, 2012.

I've been using WordPress for years, and about the only SEO plugin I use is All in One SEO Pack.
    Are there any other SEO plugins you would recommend? What do you feel is the benefits?
    I ask because there are tons available, hard to sift threw to find any that offer real benefits.

jamesmm, May 5, 2012 IP
  2. kochtgr

kochtgr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many seo plugins but in my opinion you don't need something more than All in one SEO Pack it has everything you need, just focus on sharing quality content...

kochtgr, May 6, 2012 IP
  3. seafrontsteve

seafrontsteve Peon

Best Answers:
    It's probably more important what you do with the plugin than which one you use.
    I've also used the All in One Seo wordpress plugin for years - but to be honest I'm usually too lazy to bother entering unique details for each new page or post I create.

seafrontsteve, May 6, 2012 IP
  4. Acelondoner-DP

Acelondoner-DP Peon

Best Answers:
    All in one seo pack and Another related posts plugin is all you need (quality content as well of course).

Acelondoner-DP, May 7, 2012 IP
  5. mbitsol

mbitsol Guest

Best Answers:
    SEO By Yoast is a good plugin for SEO You can also try ''SEO power suit'' Google it and look it features I think you will like it.

mbitsol, May 11, 2012 IP
  6. apple.vm

apple.vm Peon

Best Answers:
    All In One SEO is the best as far as I know!

apple.vm, May 20, 2012 IP
  7. Mikel Perez

Mikel Perez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I second that! Not only it's an aswesome SEO plugin, but it also includes some additional functions, like breadcrumbs, or XML sitemap generation, so you save yourself from adding a few additional plugins to your site :rolleyes:

Mikel Perez, May 21, 2012 IP