1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

best website to sell domains

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by sexylily1110, Aug 28, 2020.

hi there
    i got some domains wanna sell them
    which is the most successful website based on your experience ?
    i got 5 L domains
    dog niche domains
    phone niche domains

thanks
    SEMrush

sexylily1110, Aug 28, 2020 IP
    SEMrush
  2. IAmTheAnswer

IAmTheAnswer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try Flippa.

IAmTheAnswer, Aug 30, 2020 IP
  3. sexylily1110

sexylily1110 Active Member

Best Answers:
    is it the best !?

sexylily1110, Aug 30, 2020 IP
  4. Saputnik

Saputnik Active Member

Best Answers:
    If there was the best one, all others would have ceased to exist - everyone would choose the best, abandoning the others.

It all depends on your needs, selling style and efforts you invest;
    what do you want, to sell at fixed price, to allow buyers to offer and negotiate, to open the auction, and then various types of auction (with or without reserve price, with or without buy-it-now option, dutch auction, etc);
    are you willing to allow buyer to pay in monthly or even yearly installments;
    do you want escrow service or you are comfortable with PayPal or bank transfer or some other direct payment;
    who is your target, resellers or end users;
    do you want to advertise your domains and send mails or calls to potential buyers, or you just want to list them and wait for buyers to find it themselves;
    are you willing to point your domain's DNS to the marketplace or prefer keeping your own DNS and just listing on the marketplace...
    etc, there are various options that make a place the best for you and worst for me.

The best one for me is dan.com (previously undeveloped.com). Apart from Flippa and DAN, you can try a dozen of the others, such as Sedo, NamePros, Afternic, Uniregistry, Snapnames, and marketplaces at known registrars - Dynadot, Epik, Namesilo, NameCheap; if you have brandable names, BrandPa and BrandBucket are your destinations.

Saputnik, Aug 30, 2020 IP
    IAmTheAnswer likes this.
  5. sexylily1110

sexylily1110 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks so much this is very useful
    really appreciated

sexylily1110, Aug 31, 2020 IP
  6. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @Saputnik
    Which one of those you listed are free?
    Do not ask listing fee.
    Thanks

JEET, Sep 6, 2020 IP
  7. Saputnik

Saputnik Active Member

Best Answers:
    DAN, Sedo, NamePros, Afternic, Uniregistry, Dynadot, Epik, Namesilo, they do not ask for any fee to list the domains. Though, some of them have paid options if you want to promote your domain, i.e., to have it sticky, featured, maybe sent in newsletter, to have own landing page with various designs to choose from, etc. - simply, free listing is free of charge, but if you want your domain to stand out from the crowd, you can pay for that.

BrandBucket and BrandPa ask for listing fee, I think 10 to 15 $, but those are markets for brandable domains only; you first need to apply, and they will accept or reject the domain. What I don't like is they want exclusive rights - you must point your DNS to them; they monitor it, and if you switch your DNS elsewhere, they warn you within matter of days, and then remove your domain from marketplace if you don't obey.

Saputnik, Sep 7, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  8. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Saputnik

JEET, Sep 7, 2020 IP