1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Webhosting for multiple sites?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Denis RichGeeks, Jan 26, 2017.

What hosting do you think is the best for hosting multiple sites?

Denis RichGeeks, Jan 26, 2017 IP
  2. Abqerino

Abqerino Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think if you're have many web site, rent Dedicated Server or VPS and hosting all on them,

Abqerino, Jan 26, 2017 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have used HostGator for many years for multiple sites. Their support is fantastic.

jrbiz, Jan 26, 2017 IP
  4. senecacollege

senecacollege Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hostgator or Dreamhost

senecacollege, Jan 26, 2017 IP
  5. BlackFriday

BlackFriday Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can test hostq com there have vps for $1/m

BlackFriday, Jan 27, 2017 IP
  6. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Denis,

To host multiple websites, I would suggest you to start with a reseller hosting plan. First take the full advantage of reseller hosting and then move onto a VPS. Ensure that the web host provider you choose offers round the clock support and service for no additional cost.

How many websites you wish to host?
    Will it be static website or WordPress blog or eCommerce store?

MilesWeb, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  7. Caimaret

Caimaret Peon

Best Answers:
    Can say that hostwinds gets highest mark for every aspect. Their customer support is great. Servers are fast and networking is highly stable.

Caimaret, Feb 10, 2017 IP
  8. CenTex Hosting

CenTex Hosting Member

Best Answers:
    If you are going to have several sites I always recommend finding a good reseller plan. That way each site can have its own cpanel account.

CenTex Hosting, Feb 11, 2017 IP
  9. ServersGet

ServersGet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi i can suggest you VPS for your needs for example from
    CenTex Hosting )

ServersGet, Feb 18, 2017 IP
  10. Allen James

Allen James Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does it matter the data center position? I can give you even a discount link for some companies.

Allen James, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  11. MechanicWeb-shoss

MechanicWeb-shoss Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hosting multiple sites under a single shared hosting account is possible, and many providers offer it, too. However, it is not recommended. If one of your sites is compromised, it is likely that all the other sites will be compromised, too. It's a huge security risk and the hassle comes with it could be a real pain.

You can eliminate this risk by putting each site under its own hosting account, with a reseller hosting, you can do that. Definitely choose a provider that offers CloudLinux (not cloud hosting), it allows VPS-like isolation for shared hosting accounts, meaning your account won't be affected by issues raised in another account on the same server. This improves overall performance, uptime and reliability.

Before going with an EIG brand, I'd suggest you to do your own diligence. HostGator is owned by EIG who are infamous for their nonexistent/incompetent support.

MechanicWeb-shoss, Feb 24, 2017 IP
  12. Doctor Tech

Doctor Tech Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend looking for a reseller. The reseller provider can give you access to freebies (like cPanel, 1-Click Installer Softaculous, Site Builders, etc). If you order a dedicated or VPS, you will have to order the licenses for the associate yourself and hence more cost. Moreover, you will need to manage the server which requires experience and time investment.

With a reseller, you can manage all your websites yourself and have separate cPanel accounts for each of them. Within cPanel, you can manage backups, emails, ftp logins, and many more features. Please ensure you order from a reputable reseller provider that has a good reputation and in business for a decent amount of time. Ask if they provide automated backups, uptime guarantee, support responsiveness, and other questions you may want to find more about.

Doctor Tech, Feb 24, 2017 IP
  13. Teddor

Teddor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To be honest, I consider superbithost.com to be the best option for getting bitcoin web hosting solutions in different server locations.
    There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option. But you can't always let price be the deciding factor.

Teddor, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  14. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on what type of sites, how resource intensive they are, the amount of visitors, and the total number of sites you are looking to host. Without knowing these specifics it would be hard to say whether a shared hosting plan would be enough or if you should be looking at a reseller or VPS plan.

micksss, Mar 10, 2017 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  15. oligg

oligg Member

Best Answers:
    You can check Web hosting users reviews i think there hostgator - bluehost - siteground - ...

oligg, Mar 11, 2017 IP
  16. Andrew Shaw

Andrew Shaw Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on how much traffic you get, I would recommend reseller hosting, so that each domain is in it's own acount.
    If you cram all of the domains into a single account and one gets compromised, then they will all get compromised,

Andrew Shaw, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  17. kaia_jassi

kaia_jassi Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try some popular ones or Skylarkhosting.com, which guarantees 99.99% uptime, FREE Domain & SSL too! Shared hosting plans start from as low as $0.99/month!

kaia_jassi, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  18. farhan713

farhan713 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hosting multiple websites, need a stable and fast web hosting server, so that it can give you good performance for all website, I feel hostsurfuk.com will be good for your requirement.

farhan713, Mar 27, 2017 IP