1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Web, Article, Classified Directories

Discussion in 'Directories' started by daniel27lt, Jan 31, 2017.

Around the web, I noticed many times the same question being asked, and that is that people are always looking and asking the questions for a comprehensive list of web, article and classified sites.

There're so many out there these days, but I find the best way to know about these sites are going to a directory itself. Where you'll find tons of these all in one place.

So, having said that, below I'm going to show you 2 websites I use daily to find what I'm needing (Yes only 2! Because that's all you'll be needing ). The following 2 are...

http://www.directorycritic.com/
    http://www.directoriesdatabase.com/

I hope this has helped anyone asking these questions. Yes, I know a lot of you's would be familiar with these sites, but there are many that wouldn't.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    daniel27lt, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  2. pigpromoter

pigpromoter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A whole lot of links on DirectoryCritic are broken. It looks like the site hasn't been updated in ages.

pigpromoter, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  3. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, I see this. It's unfortunate. I simply right click 5 at a time going down the list. And the ones that don't work, I move on. I might contact the website admin to find out more.

daniel27lt, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  4. Prof.stan

Prof.stan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure those would be my competitors who is asking for these stuff ;)

Prof.stan, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  5. david01

david01 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Directory critic is fine for new directories social bookmarking sites are really having poor quality now :(

Thanks

david01, Feb 20, 2017 IP