1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Ways To Improve Your Adsense CPC

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by mockbyte.blogspot.com, Oct 8, 2013.

I've done some experiments upon my adsense account and I noticed that my CPC(Cost Per Click) is increasing day by day..
    So,here Iam going to share the tips I used to get High Adsense CPC

+ On Your Adsense account You can see an option like categories, in that remove all the categories which are not suitable for your content .
    Eg:- If you are writing about Gadgets, remove all the other categories like chappal,dress,health etc,..

+ There is an another section called sensitive categories ,I strongly reccommend you to remove all sensitive categories which are not suitable for your blogs content.This one can easily make a hike to your current CPC.

+ Target Audians from Other Countries, for example if you are from india target and get traffic from other countries like US/UK/Australia etc.. This one can even make a heart Attack to you by seeing your CPC.

+ Post Extrodinary contents and it automaticcaly make a Hike to your CPC

+ Do strong keyword research and You can score a high CPC with this.

+ Get more Organic Traffic because it really pays

More @ mockbyte.blogspot.com

mockbyte.blogspot.com, Oct 8, 2013 IP