1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to tweet in twitter???

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by afoley77, Jan 8, 2013.

Hi, is there any best method to tweet in twitter, So that it would be more beneficial for my business?

afoley77, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  2. PioneerGlobal

PioneerGlobal Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, If you want to increase your business, tweet interesting tweets and follow to real followers, tweet 2 to 4 tweets in a day this method helps you to increase your followers and business.

PioneerGlobal, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  3. Ashley Sally

Ashley Sally Member

Best Answers:
    Use of hash # tag before your keyword in your tweet, it make your tweet more searchable. For example if your keyword is books, example tweet "Find detail information of #books, logon to my website". If any user search books on twitter then twitter will show your tweet in search result. Post only informative tweet, not post a tweet in a single day. Stop spamming. Theses are the best way to tweeting.

Ashley Sally, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  4. dhananjay kumar

dhananjay kumar Peon

Best Answers:
    share article and blog in Twitter....

dhananjay kumar, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  5. EvanP

EvanP Banned

Best Answers:
    Twitter marketing is all about the use of hashtags. If people are looking for interesting tweets on a particular subject, they will use the search feature and if you use hashtags, your tweet may well appear in the search, especially if it's a very niche hashtag you are using.

EvanP, Jan 10, 2013 IP
    Matthew H likes this.
  6. tsudo

tsudo Member

Best Answers:
    Be Kind. Be Useful. Be Helpful - Find a way to answer questions and become a trusted resource. Be proactive be looking for people that have questions about your product/service. Publish Guides and Tips about the service on your blog to help customers/shoppers find you.

tsudo, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  7. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    How can i find those people that have questions related to my services and product and how can i answer those questions in Twitter?

afoley77, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  8. InterWebGuy

InterWebGuy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Real tweets with valuable and interesting information that someone might actually think is worth reading. So much crap streaming on twitter you need some substance to actually grab their attention. GL!

InterWebGuy, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  9. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi InterWebGuy,
    What kind of substances i need to grab attentions of others? Please explain so that i can understand how to use tweet?

afoley77, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  10. tsudo

tsudo Member

Best Answers:
    Use Twitter Search heavily. Search for products or problems related to your business and reach out and try to help. Don't spam links to people but just try to help.

If you need to find local people search for terms related to local events so and follow those tweeting about it. Great way to find active locals on twitter.

tsudo, Jan 23, 2013 IP