1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to turn investments into profits?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by WhySoSerious, Mar 24, 2014.

I am currently in the mists of working on launching a new web hosting business and myself and my colleague are currently trying to work out how we are going to start seeing some sort of positive come out of our investments.

I do know that hosting companies aren't the easiest thing in the world to get going due to the saturated market but I believe I can do it with determination and the proper tools.

WhySoSerious, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just give AdWords and Bing Ads a whirl. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think trying to get customers using free ways is going to get you far. From what I understand, there's a severe competition in your field out there. I think you will have to spend some cash on paid advertising to get some customers (at least initially).

qwikad.com, Mar 24, 2014 IP
    WhySoSerious likes this.
  3. WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I currently have some money going into AdWords right now, wasn't sure about Bing

WhySoSerious, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Bing Ads is ok if you do it the right way. While creating a campaign, make sure that your ad group(s) is set to the Search network >> Bing and Yahoo! search (owned and operated) only option. You will see that option under Ad distribution. Make sure you do not select: All search networks (Bing and Yahoo! search and syndicated search partners). It's crap. It will bring you a ton of useless traffic. Ignore their Content network as well.

qwikad.com, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  5. zenplus

zenplus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used to run a webhost.

Unfortunately Adwords + Bing are going to be pretty hard because the keywords are so competitive.

I got the vast majority of my clients through referrals. What you need is your initial 100 customers.

My suggestion:

* Build a community. Have a forum, maintain it well. A happy community is a huge selling point.

zenplus, Mar 26, 2014 IP