1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to set up mechanical turk for this?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by webcabbie, Aug 10, 2013.

Best way to set up mechanical turk for this? I am looking to lighten up my research load to write and article.

I have a list of questions I want answered. I was looking to spend .05 a piece to answer them. If I do this with mechanical turk what is the best way to set it up? If I list it in one hit and say "pick a question" they will drain my hits all answering the easiest questions. Is there a better way to set this up without making each one a hit or another site with easier setup? I don't want to make a separate hit for each question.

Post page questions

1)Is anything in [city] MA open 24 hours (besides police fire)
    2)What is the [city] MA what is the city website? Who is the city clerk?City solicitor? Mayor/City manager,city councilors,town councilman,State Rep(s)State Senator?
    3)What is [city] MA trash pickup program?
    4)Do they have a recycle program? in [city MA] Link to it.
    5)What is the tax Is rate per 1,000 Residential,commercial in [city] MA
    6)How does the property split break down? in [city] MA % of town that is commercial % of town that is residential
    7)Racial makeup or breakdown of [city] MA
    8)form of government for [city] MA
    9)total land area in sq miles of [city] MA
    10)population of [city] MA
    11)List Fire Department Locations,Chief of fire department,non emergency number in [City] MA name,address,phone
    12)List police stations as well as chief of police in [city]MA and non emergency number address.
    13)What is the violent crime rate in this [city] MA
    14)When was Last Murder reported in news in [city] MA name of victim solved or unsolved?
    15)List primary and secondary schools in [city]MA as well as school superintendent and main office phone numbers
    16)Name of High school football team in [city] MA Who is the head coach years on the job? phone number if any. If no high school in [city] list info from high school [city uses].
    17)What Newspapers with print editions are still in [city] MA list. Link to their site. name address phone number. If none list closest newspapers that service town.
    18)Historical places(every town has a historical society) in [city] MA list 3 with address and phone numbers if any.
    19)Parks either Federal,state,municipal(list all up to 7 in that order federal,state,municipal) in [city] MA
    20)Local Beach,swimming pool,lake,pond etc open to the public in [city] MA list at least three with name,address,phone number if available
    21)List cemeteries in [city] MA address,phone number name.
    22)List Movie Theater(s) in [city] MA. If there are none list 2 closest with name address phone number
    23)List all post secondary schools in [city] MA (colleges,universities,trade schools,etc schools for adults) in [city] MA
    24)list gas stations in [city] MA up to 7 at least 3 name address phone number
    25)list coffee shops in [cit] MA name,address,phone, at least 2 max 7
    26)List drug stores,pharmacies,chemists,up to 7 at least 2 name address phone number
    27)List any gun stores or shooting ranges in [city] MA if none listed name closest name,address,phone
    28)List Veterinarians in [city] MA up minimum 2,limit 7. If none list closest name,address,phone.
    29)List Dog walkers in [city] MA up minimum 2,limit 7. If none list closest name,address,phone.
    30)List Kennels in in [city] MA up minimum 2,limit 7. If none list closest name,address,phone.
    31)List Animal Shelters in [city] MA up minimum 2,limit 7. If none list closest name,address,phone. list kill or no kill if available.
    32)List hotels,motel,bread and breakfast,hostiles in [city] MA name address phone numbers. Minimum 2 max 5 from each category. If none list closest
    33)Name the best place for a steak dinner in [city] MA to take a big client. Name second choice. Name address phone. reservation information. Is one needed? How? If none name closest.
    34)List fast food chains in [city] MA minimum 2 up to 10 wendys,mcdonalds,burger kind etc. If none name closest.
    35)List 5 pizza places that deliver in [city] MA name address phone. If none name 5 closest that deliver.
    36)List 5 Asian places that deliver in [city] MA name address phone. If none name 5 closest that deliver.
    37)List banquet halls in [city] MA name address phone. If none list 3 closest.
    38)List of fraternal order in [city] MA moose lodge,elks,VFW,American legion,grand poobas whatever. If none list 5 closest. name address phone.
    39)List Unions or union halls located in [city] MA If none list 5 closest. name address phone.

webcabbie, Aug 10, 2013 IP