1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Way to Sell Products Through CJ

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by StocksonWallStreet.net, Jun 16, 2010.

1. seant7871

seant7871 Member

Best Answers:
    I have not tried CJ yet and I have several Clickbank sites and blogs. I am moving into more physical products and trying to stay on top of what people are looking for these days. Most people just don't have money to spend online.

seant7871, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  2. shinchim0

shinchim0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    people is more smart when spend online. they will think 3 times before they pay money to you for buy some "stuff"

shinchim0, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  3. thebeach

thebeach Peon

Best Answers:
    Commission Junction is currently investigating your account and has the following inquiries regarding your promotional methods:

1 . Please disclose how you drive traffic to your site and disclose whether this site belongs to you.

2 . Disclose how you were driving traffic to Friends Reunited and explain why your conversion rate is so high.

Please respond by replying to this specific e-mail within 5 days of the mailing date.

Failure to respond shall be deemed an admission of liability and acceptance of this letter as 15 days notice of termination, and may result in Commission Junction exercising its right to terminate the Commission Junction Publisher Service Agreement 15 days from the date of this written notice or sooner.

i realy need your help please to respond this e-mail in next 5 days!!!!!!!!! how i can respond ? what i should say !! plz

thebeach, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  4. qualityin

qualityin Peon

Best Answers:
    When did you join CJ.how are you driving traffic to your site. Have you earn any commission on CJ . IF this your first check then they somethime send this kind of email.

qualityin, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  5. moderen123

moderen123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sell things that you have enough information about them

moderen123, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  6. boscha

boscha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nice blog.... do you develop the blog by WP?

boscha, Sep 1, 2010 IP