1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best WAY to Run AdCenter Campaigns + including keyword tracking using Prosper 202

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by dts6, Nov 17, 2012.

i just wanna share some of my success... A while back I bought a GIG course on fiverr which focuses on making money mainly from Adcenter Pay Per Click as an alternative to Google Adwords .

I tested one campaign through a well known affiliate network and these were the results while it was live .
    Here is the amount spent which is $129.54 and this resulted in 643 clicks

1.jpg

This offer was paying $8 per lead and the sales were below,

2.jpg

Total Spend = $129.54
    Total Sales = $432

That’s over $300 profit which is super

the basic course consists of some good video tutorials (10 Videos*30:00 minute) walking you through setting up pay per click campaigns and also some advanced pay per click tips including keyword tracking (Prosper 202), keyword dynamic text and keyword capitalization.
    Don’t worry if it sounds complex as there are step by step videos and a pdf workbook for those that prefer a guide they can print out.

The first 5 video tutorials are aimed at new guys who need a step by step guide for setting up your adcenter account. However the next 5 videos are more in depth and show you how to set up ppc campaigns etc…

The most important part of this is setting up keyword tracking so you know which keywords are bringing you the sales by using Prosper 202 as a free keyword tracking tool.

In summary with the recent google updates making free organic search traffic much harder it is a good idea to start looking at some paid traffic options and this gig is an excellent guide for beginners and also has a few gems for the more experienced internet marketer.

you can check this out : How to Run AdCenter Campaigns

dts6, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  2. csebastian

csebastian Active Member

Best Answers:
    is that a clickbank offer or network one ?

csebastian, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  3. sekhar203

sekhar203 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Friend
    I send you a mail and PM...Please reply me...
    Thank you

sekhar203, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  4. jamescanz

jamescanz Peon

Best Answers:
    This looks interesting, do you have any more details about it?

jamescanz, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  5. serraniche

serraniche Member

Best Answers:
    dts6's

Just ordered "How to Run AdCenter" Campaigns (delivery takes 2 days on fiver).

When i see an ad description with the words "live case" i expect same thing as a live story movie, hopefully fresh content, will see what's in the box and comment here later.
    best wishes!

serraniche, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  6. jayrash88

jayrash88 Member

Best Answers:
    Great way to promote your gig :D

jayrash88, Jan 26, 2013 IP