1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to reach target audience interested in Adventure Travel?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Tom D, Jun 28, 2016.

I'm starting a adventure travel business on an island in the Caribbean, and I thought I would post a question on how to best reach adults that are interested in that type of travel. We're in the process of building our facility and will be opening in December. We'll only have 5 suites, so it will be exclusive and tailored to each couple so they have a great time. The primary activities will be hiking, snorkeling, diving and fishing.

We're planning on a combination of face to face marketing and social media to reach our target audience. We're working on a website, Trip Advisor page and a Facebook page. Any ideas on where to start?

Tom D, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Travel is a very competitive market, so be prepared to spend a lot to get any traction whatsoever. I would look into both Google AdWords and perhaps some advertising/sponsorship opportunities on linkedin, since you are targeting high end customers.

jrbiz, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  3. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    it is best if you start posting in forum related travel sites or blog commenting in travels blog. question and answer etc,

seoaceindia, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  5. pkbagorio1

pkbagorio1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can use Facebook advertising and start ad campaigns for as little as $5 per day and then test and scale it up.

pkbagorio1, Sep 9, 2016 IP
  6. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I've a few clients who are from the travel niche. Most of them focus solely on publishing articles. It's like they're trying to reach their marketing through SEO. However, there is one guy, who is quite creative, I believe. And, he just created a great video and uploaded on the Internet. Next, he tried everything possible to make it go viral. And, I'm quite sure, he must have had some profit out of it.

billll, Sep 10, 2016 IP
  7. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Using different platforms to establish your business site is great and this is to invest your site's future popularity. Active online communities to join and creating an interesting video to feature your services.

KylieSweet, Sep 12, 2016 IP